craig passe / need to stop takin money out of my checkin

1 Lake City, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715-307-2508

I would like to stop taking money out of my checkin account cause i need the money that I have and can't afford to pay that amount that is getting takin out. So please stop

Thanks Craig Passe

Cr

Comments

• Ju
      9th of Jul, 2009

who is takin the money out of your check-in account lol? maybe you took the money out of your check-in account when you were going to buy crack? that must be some good rock if i give you my account number can you get me some too? quit takin the crack and checkin to a rehab center.

• Bi
      9th of Jul, 2009

Don't forget; punctuation can be your friend, too.

Standard protocol when posting a complaint is to identify who you are complaining about...unless you are complaining about yourself? Do you need an intervention?

• Ea
      9th of Jul, 2009

Hi Craig. I have been checkin my shorts all day for the money that
    I been missin. But I think someone has ben takin the money right out of my shorts. I don't know who but I think it might be the same person who is takin your money. When I find that person I'm going to start kickin his or her ###. It' so ###in agravatin to be missin money. Maybe I am thinkin too much about this. People that I have been talkin too all over the internet are missin money also. All I know is this ### better stop stealin our money.

• Mr
      9th of Jul, 2009

At least s/he asked nicely.

11th of Jul, 2009

i searched my house and found the pants but nothing was in them. matter of fact there wasn't much in them when you had them on. lol

12th of Jul, 2009

i don't know anything about this missing money!