Craig A. Stafford, D.M.D.,P.C. / Poor fitting of Dentures

1 1940 Old Philadelphia PikeLancaster, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717-399-3311

October 2008, my first visit to Dr. Craig Stafford having a set of
dentures fitted for my mouth. With the attempt to eliminate the
overbite, forcing the jaw bone to fit the dentures. I have returned to the office numerous times, each time the dentist tries drilling, repositing each time and it never works. The dentist said I must continue to retrurn to the office as often as three time a week.
It is now nine months later & I cannot were these dentures that I
paid $ 16, 000 for. I am a Senion citizens on fixed income. I am very very upset & it has me a nervous wreck. Please consider my opitons
WHAT CAN I DO!!! I have requested my money back & with the return of the dentures but the dentist has said no. At my last visit to the dentist, he has offered a refund of half my money. I do not feel half is accepatble for the amount of suffering I have incurred. Please advise me of my next move.
Sincerly yours, Betty Groff.October 2008, my first visit to Dr. Craig Stafford having a set of dentures fitted for my mouth. With the attempt to elminate the
overbite, forcing the jaw bone to fit the dentures. I have returned to the office numerous times, each time the dentist tries drilling, repositing each time and it never works. The dentist said I must continue to return to the office as often as three time a week.
It is now nine months later & I cannot were these dentures that I
paid $ 16, 000 for. I am a Senior citizens on fixed income. I am very very upset & it has me a nervous wreck. Please consider my opitions
WHAT CAN I DO!!! I have requested my money back & with the return of the dentures but the dentist has said no. At my last visit to the dentist, he has offered a refund of half my money. I do not feel half is acceptatble for the amount of suffering I have incurred. Please advise me of my next move.
Sincerly yours, Betty Groff.

Comments

• 2n
      11th of Jul, 2009

If you paid by a credit card you'll need an expert opinion from another DR. in the field to corroborate what you say. Once you have that, dispute the charge with you card company. Your best bet is to take the refund he offered, but don't sign anything, and dispute the rest through your card co. Hope this helps