Craftsman Riding Lawn MowerCustomer Service

I purchased a Craftsman Professional series riding lawnmower in July of 2008. I may of 2011 i noticed there was a problem with the front tire alignment. I purchased the in-home warrenty. On May 18, 2011 a technician came to my home to fix the lawnmower. He did not have all the parts and had to order them. After the intial technician visit I moved the tractor out of my garage and the front axle completely broke in half. I called the 1-800 number to report the broken axle and to find out the status if my ordered parts. I was told they were on back order and wouldn't be in until the second week of June.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cincinnati, OHI told the representative to add the broken axle to the workorder. On June 23 a technician cam to my home to fix the mower. I hadd all the front end replacement parts except for the axle. He did not have one on his truck and told me he had to order the axle! I have been waiting for 36 days for my mower to be repaired. I paid over $2800 for the mower and the warrenty and it still is not fixed. I would never recommend any Craftsman product. When I call customer service all they do is keep apologizing for the delay bu can't tell me when I'm going to get my part in to get my mower running. This is the first and last Crastman mower I will ever buy. It fact I will not buy anything Craftsman again because of this experience.