Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower / Uncountable repairs

1 United States

My mother purchased me a Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower in 2005. Every since I had the mower it has had to be repaired so many times that I can not even count. Just in 2006 the repair man has been out to my house, March, April, May and June. It has had two head gaskets replaced and the engine has been replaced 3 times. The mower was not cheap and it should have never broken down. I am sick and tired of not getting anything done. All they tell me is to call the service department and get an apointment for them to come out to fix it. This mower is a lemon and I emailed sears to get them to either replace the mower or credit my mother's account. All they say is call the repair service. My husband talked to the local Sears department here in Natchez and they said that they would replace it but when it broke again they said I had to call the service department to get a repair man to fix it. The mower cranks one day then will not crank the next day. I should not have to be out in the heat trying to get the stupid thing to crank. I am sick and tired of dealing with Sears and with their repair department. The last time which was in June I called they were so rude to me. I am sick and tired of dealing with this. I want a new mower with full warranty or either my mothers account credited. In June I had to do all the calling and got to the point I was so stressed out and pissed off because of the way I was treated. I refuse to be treated the way Sears treated me. I want a new mower with full warranty or either credit my mother's account. This is just a big headache and I will never buy anything from Sears again. I have told all my friends not to buy any thing from Sears. I will not even step foot in a Sears store. I do not want to get the run around again from Sears and if I have to get my attorney involved in this matter I will. I know my rights for I worked for an attorney for 8 years. I am not going to mess around with this mower anymore.

Me