Craftmatic Adjustable Beds / Refund for parts overdue 5 weeks

1 Kansas City, KS, United States

April 16th I returned $583.00 worth of unused Craftmatic adjustable bed parts to the company because they were the wrong parts for my daughters bed. The parts technician came to fix her bed and he said he could not because they were all wrong for her bed. Craftmatic sales rep told us the refund would be sent within the week. No refund came so I called and called but no answer only able to leave messages, so i emailed several times. I finally tried a different number and got through to a different area of the company. This person assured me that the refund would be sent on Friday. Another week goes by and no check in the mail. I called and only got answering machine again, so i emailed again. This time I got a reply sating, so sorry I was not getting your message, but your check was sent Friday and you should get it within the week, this was on 5/12. Still no check, so I emailed again on 5/18 and the reply was I am waiting to hear back from the finance dept. I will let you know, sorry for the delay. I finally heard from her later that day she called me, which I recorded with a digital recorder, and she told me the check had been sent Friday! Yeah sure it had! So I waited yet another 9 days and emailed again and she told me to contact the finance dept directly and the woman i called said the check had been sent the previous day!!! What a bunch of liars. I have yet to see my refund. my next step is a lawyer. Today is 5/28/15.

Se