CR Ventures Platinum Trust Cards / Scam

1 1827 Boulder Springs Ct.Saint George, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-382-7196

The company took money out of my account on the September 10, 2010, I was under the impression that I would be able to read the terms and conditions prior to accepting them. Called on September 13, 2010 the service department told they were not going to refund me my money in the amount of $89.oo. They said they were sending the terms after the money was received, money was received and I still haven't received and information. I was also told to call in and give them my debt card information; I never did so instead they took the money out as a check. All I am requesting is for my money to be returned in the full amount of $89.00.

Comments

10th of Jan, 2011

They did that to me also on January 11, 2011

10th of Jan, 2011

They are a credit card scam. They called my spouse offering a 9500 credit card with only 89 one time fee. I specifically heard my spouse say he will check with his spouse and see. My spouse told him to call back. When he got off the phone I asked him what was that when he explained they had all his info and what they were offering I said no way. He said I didnt agree to anything well lo and behold they deducted 89 from his account and will not give a refund. When I called they claim he agreed but would not let me listen to the call. I plan to file a complaint with the BB. This happened on 1/6/11 beware of these scammers. Also customer service very RUDE!!