CR England / They will rob you blind

CR England is nothing but fraud. They will rob you blind you will not have a pay check and after a couple of week you will have again will have bad credit against you from them believe this do not get suckered in to there wrongful web please don’t do it. They will feed you put you up in a jail type quarters have you train with those who are not qualified or they are a new driver themselves you will not have a pay check you will get talked into all these programs that cost you for their benefits.

Va

Comments

• Tl
      15th of Jun, 2008

From my perspective as a long term England Driver and Independent Contractor, this comment has no basis. Anyone who expects to be sucessful in your own business after 2 weeks is just not facing reality and is looking for someone to blame other than themselves. I have been very sucsesful for over 17 years with this company and all it takes is hard work and dedication. I am very satisfied with CR England and consider them the best company I have partnered with EVER!!!

• Lo
      20th of Sep, 2008

I suspect you must be one of the telemarketers aka human resources people there who haul people in like cattle. Nothing more than a glorified indentured servent.

• Pi
      23rd of Apr, 2009

As said by the rest, CR ENGLAND is the worst trucking co i have ever delt with in my 28 years of driving.My wife had a stroke while i was on my home time, when she finally got stable i called my DM to return my lease truck that i never made a dime with in 6 months, i stayed out for many weeks to try and get the miles and money flow going it never happened.My dm said he would get me a load to the burns harbor terminal, knowing my wife was in bad shape and that i had young kids at the house i was given a load from my home state to memphis tn then to nc, after getting the load off in nc i get a message that my reload statis for the day was no load, after running me all over hell i get a message thats its ok to deadhead the 797 miles to the yard.why couldnt i just deadhead to the yard in the first place it would of been less miles.and more time home with my dying wife

24th of Apr, 2009

should have left sleeping dogs lie. upon hiring on to the company i was informed that i would need a refresher course this was all fine by me. this is where i should have hung-up the phone and press the ignore button. england claims to safety oriented BS. trainer scaring the crap out of motorists and student all the same. gouge my check for who knows why. when i asked where the money is going or what reason i was told you owe us money..after the "refresher" was told option 1 is team-up option 2 is get on the bus and have a nice life. the doors to this place are like that of a macy's department store they run around and around with a flood of employees/drivers. i have seen drivers fired because they were rearended by some one in the safety dept. while she was yakking on the fone. there are 2 sides to all stories yes but no less than 10 witnesses sided with the driver of the truck. still he was given the boot. the dispatchers known as DM's are admittedly "selfish" sure they go home every night when i asked i got a 2 page qualcomm message basically telling me to "wizz-off". i have driven for many carriers some have less than 200 trucks some as many as 5000+ units i have never had this many problems or have ever been treated this poorly. and the women drivers get treated even worse with reports of rape to blatent sexual harrassment which go unreported and many cases are treated as "you need to get your differences sorted out" type of deal. would i recommend this company as an employer NO WAY. i can advise of this action as the best action dont waste your time money or effort goto unemployment they are much more polite.

• Le
      2nd of May, 2009

I was an lease opperator for more than a year with CR (we will screw you) England they promise the world and deliver nothing. They take your noney and give you no reason. It was the worst experience of my life. Thankfully I got a job now with a very good company. Anyone who is thinking of going to CR(we will screw you)England please think long and hard they will do to you what they do to all the drivers there screw you over and leave you in the cold. I was once asked if CR england paid good? My response was yeah they do if your last name is England!! I tried and tried for over a year and and every turn was screwed by England!! Please think before you sign with them it will be the worst thing you will ever do!!! There are lots of companys out there and everyone better than CR England!! Thanks

• Pj
      21st of May, 2009

There are so many companies out there these days, it is hard to find one that will stack money on your plate for nothing, I have found that the best way to make it rich is win the lottery, no one else is going to put money in your pocket for free. You need to work at it and be more insistent if you want to get your point across. if you let anyone take advantage of you they will not stop, but if you put your foot down the first sign of problems they will think twice of messing with you. most drivers think it is easy to drive a truck and think they will make there first million the first year. I have been driving for over 20 years (well over) and have seen drivers loose there trucks and many more make enough to buy more trucks. you need to be firm with the company you driver for let them know you will not take any crap from the start. be persistent and insistent, if you have to shut yourself down till the problem is cleared up, I have down that many times and when they saw I was not going to make even the boss any money they got off there butts and took care of my problems every time.

21st of May, 2009

with comments coming from the boss' and i quote " so you want to play games lets see how funny these games are when i let you sit somewhere for a week" how is this positive for ANY employee, office or otherwise?? sure some will get by with some ### and crying but why cant the dispatcher just do what he is paid to do? his job is a mere liaison between you and the load planner. but he acts like he is doing you a favor. i have said it before take the bonus' out of the equation pay straight salary see who sticks around. For me or others being forced to goto the trouble of having to remind our SUPERVISOR just what exactly his job is and being put on the spot to be next in line at the greyhound station is more than what my job description calls for. go over the supers' head your gone too. sure SOME will get away with it then after 2-3 weeks its business as usual. im not disputing the fact there is NO money to be made sure one could make a mint in a short time if the entire TEAM plays by the rules. see the fact there is NO "I" in team!! the problem is simple the company wants and is not willing to give. with a line of drivers a mile long why should the company care about ANYBODY... NEXT IDIOT PLEASE!!
    FACT: drivers have been let go after road testing for "UNSUREDNESS" what the hell is that???

• So
      15th of Aug, 2009

As I said on an earlier post, I don't know how the guys at CR England can look at themselves in the mirror each morning. They have all these "legal loopholes" and deductions to support they're Corp. officers. It's a dishonest company and I am very surprised that they're based in SLC. Usually, mormons are very honest christians. Not so with these unrighteous heathens. Driver's beware, do not get hooked into their scam. I think all the lease drivers should WALK! They can figure out how to get their trucks back to the yard. If you do turn your truck in be sure to have it evaluated by a third party mechanic and take pictures of EVERYTHING! They will try to charge you for every light bulb that doesn't work. Oh, and of course, it's THEIR mechanics that make the repairs. To summarize, CR England is dishonest and unethical.

• Fr
      30th of Apr, 2010

I recently went to Burns Harbor ID. and took the refreasher course, spent 3 months on the road and return to lease a truck. after reviewing the lease agreements and making notes asking questions, I realized that this is a JOKE and left before I got mired in the mud, It i sad that a lot of youg guys out their think this is the way to go, no one is their to tell the facts they are a leaseing company, that is all about making money off of the unsupecting
    person who is leaseing from them, they think you can live on a hotdog and a bottle of water
    everyday and make money in qoute your new business as a IC, But!!! we cant say that you will get the miles you need or get home time, and when ask to explain futher, you are told that your question is messing up, the class
    Im glad I left, and didnt mess up my sel[censored]. But I feel sorry for the people in my class that just didnt get it, so much for our boys coming home, they will be in a whole new battle now!!!

• Fr
      30th of Apr, 2010

not nice people to deal with

22nd of Jul, 2010

cr england trucking company, I just pay $50.00 and other 150 student payed $450.00 and $795.00 and the teacher spelled them out of school,
    and keep their money for them-self. they fraud and scam to this cr england
    trucking company, because is not fare they are doing this to all the student
    to learn to how to drive a truck. I will report to F.B.I. and channel 2 news,
    what they are doing to the student stealing their money that's england
    trucking is [censor] up scam business they need to be shot down and go to
    jail for live for doing fraud and scamming, this people need to pay all the
    money they steal from the student money they put in the school.

23rd of Jul, 2010

with CSA 2010 this "puppy mill" wil soon close guys fear not so will MANY other companies and many more drivers will be un employed SOON VERY SOON.. for the young folks you need to start gettting heads outta your [censor] and listening to the veterans of the business cause if you are not learning anything learn this at least. your job is on the line because you dont know the rules cause you got used to fortify some idiot trainers paycheck. sad but true i see more and more of it everyday..and for you trainers with less than 5 years driving your head is on the chopping block next HAHAHAHAHA!!! finally the industry gets a much needed clean up..

• Pi
      12th of Aug, 2010

I let my wife go trucking because she wanted to and that we needed more money. Didnt know that CR England lets men and women ride together in the same truck together even tho they are not mrried together. Boy i was stupid to let her go there, now im looking at devorce probably because of there ways of doing things. Other good companies dont let this happen unless the couples are married. I should have never let her go there or drive in the first place, that was my fauly i guess. But there should be a law against couples driving together unless there married.