CPS / Awful experience
I was a temp employee working as a security guard at the CPS building in Sacramento. One of my duties was to enforce the no parking area where I was stationed. A social worker parked there against the rules. She knew full well that she could not park there. She goes to whatever she had going with 'clients'.
She is meeting with clients and to do my job I had to tell her to move my car. She was dismayed, complained about how she had to see her clients and could not be interrupted but eventually went down and moved her car. The no parking rule was because it gave rise to a safety hazard. If that was the only place she could park she should be been more punctual so as to park in the regular parking lot. The social worker complained to her boss and my boss. I was fired. Apparently this social worker is so important that she can disregard the rules that apply to everyone.
I got ripped off because I lost two weeks of work because the general rules that apply to all don't apply to social workers. These highly paid self important people who can't keep kids alive.
More CPS Complaints & Reviews
- CPS - Lies and deciete 
- CPS - fraud complaint 
- CPS - Outrageous collection practices
- CPS - Obtaining custody using fraud and intimidation 
- CPS - harassing calls to my family 
- CPS - cps corruption
- CPS - Monet Taylor
- CPS - injured my son and falsified information 
- CPS - did not identify themselves 
- CPS - cps took my daughter for being legally prescribed to a certain drug also the case worker knew me for years and didn't like me for her own reasons