CPS / Car Loan Servicer / Threats and unprofessional!

United States Review updated:
These people are straight ignorant. They will call all times of the day and night. Changes their name. They play on family members phone and a notice has been sent to their office numerous of times regarding no calls at place of employment. A law suit of some sort should be able to be taken against this company.

Comments

Ro
  10th of Feb, 2009
I agree, they were late mailing me information for my first two payments then wanted to charge me to make the payment by phone. They are rude and keep asking for the same information as if they don't have the information in there system. I can't wait to get away from them or refinance with another company.
Sk
  14th of Jul, 2009
This place has been an absolute nightmare! They start their calls the day after the payment isn't logged in their system. Yesterday my neighbor who I never really talk to came over and said that he got a call from CPS and that they said they were conducting a "formal" investigation on us and wanted to know if we still lived there. I was mortified! We have only been a couple days late on payments and they employee these cold harted $10.00 an hour telemarketers to make your life a living hell...I mean...we are already stressed enough as it is...why else would we be having to deal with this company? Because we are trying to work through the bad economy and money problems instead of just giving up and claiming bankrupsy as so many others have done!
Fl
  19th of May, 2010
This company is the worst there was a time a rep told my wife and mother inlaw that we are to poor and if thats the case that there going to come get the car. This S--t for a company must have a dream team to be able to do business like this there the most rude people that we have ever delt with and we live in Las Vegas
Se
  11th of Feb, 2011
THESE NO GOOD A**HOLES AUDITED OUT INCOME TAX FOR 6, 000 EVEN THO WE WERE MAKING MONTHLY PAYMENTS THAT WAS AGREED UPON FOR A CAR THAT WE SURRENDERED BECAUSE IT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP! EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG WITH THE CAR (A 2005 IMPALA) THEY TOLD US THE WARRANTY DIDN'T COVER EVEN THO WE HAD FULL COVERAGE WITH THE LCD? WARRANTY! HOW CAN THEY AUDIT YOU IF YOU ARE MAKING THE PAYMENTS THEY ASKED YOU TO MAKE EVERY MONTH AND ON TIME?!!! WE ARE A FAMILY OF 5 WITH 3 SMALL CHILDREN AND THIS IS GOING TO HURT US BIG TIME!
Cp
  16th of Jun, 2011
I agree with everyone above this has got to be the worses car company ever! they will not try to work with you you can call themtry to talk to them and you get know were with them.. As if they have never been late on a freaken bill before unreal they are!! and always threaten to come in take the car or want you to borrow the money.. I always tell them come get it I dont have time for the bull ###!!