CPS / Harrassment

These people call my job, they harrass my mom. Instead of leaving me a message at work. They zero out and harrass our receptionist. I have read several complaints about this company and I can't understand for the life of me why they are still able to constantly harrass people. I was due to call a lady back form CPS. But during that time I have been trying to get money for my car payment due to lack of work from being on FMLA. This was only over the weekend. I also got home that Monday and got a call that a family member passed. This was TOTALLY unexpected. I won't go into details about their death but it has blown the family away and everyone is devasted. CPS calls with harrassing calls again today. Something needs to be done with this complany.

Li

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I had the same problem. A family member passed away and I called to tell them that I wouldnt be able to make this months payment. The CSR said for me not to worry and that she will note my account. I again called the next day to ask to speak with a supervisor as to what I needed to do. They said they will note my account. I did obtain a number for a supervisor in the collections dept and left numerous messages. She never returned my call. A few weeks after my payment was due, a collector called and was asking for the payment. They called numerous times before I came up with the money to pay. I told them that I had spoken with numerous CSR's and they said that they didn't see anything on my account at all. Just for that I had to get a loan from cashcall and ended up paying more than I had to!

• Ke
      5th of Feb, 2009

Well here is one for you was told never to call there again that they had flagged my account and were not to talk to me. OK fine the account is in my name. So my wife starts calling and making payments then my Father starts get phone calls looking for me saying they did not have my info so they could talk to me . So he called the states attorneys office and reported them. Next thing you know my wife gets told she is not allowed to talk with them ether and they have flagged her to. I have tried to call back bye the way and get hung up on. Ge how are you to pay for something that they will not talk to the people on.

• Al
      23rd of Mar, 2009

One lady supervisor keeps threatening our family by saying they will garnish my husbands minimal amount of wages and forse us to pay $200 a month we dont have. They threaten to take legal action unless we give them bank information . We volunterly gave our vehicle up 2yrs ago and they still harrass us. Our vehicle was a lemon nothing went right on it. We are tired of being threatened.

• Si
      2nd of Oct, 2009

this company is aweful. I dont even do business with them and they keep calling my number after numerous times being told the person they are trying to reach does not live here and that this number is not his. They told me numerous times they would take my number off there list and they still keep calling. UNREAL