Cpo pools / Stay away

Cpo Pools a pool service company in Raleigh, Greenville, North Carolina NC Pool Management owned operated by James Crawford Raleigh Greenville North Carolina NC public beware. I have had dealings with the owner before and advice is DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!! Cpo Pools is a 1 one man company that claims to do pool management in the areas of Raleigh, Greenville North Carolina. I had the chance to deal with James Crawford of CPO POOLS CPO Pool Management, Pool services we used to live in the same community and meet James Crawford at a HOA meeting when the discuss about pool management in Raleigh, Greenville, NC North Carolina he suggested that he could give us a better deal then the current Pool Management in Raleigh, Greenville NC North Carolina. So we put him to the test and told him that one of the requirements was to get insurance coverage. When he presented his quote we liked it cause it was way below the market value. He sumited the insurance paper work and noticed a discrepancy so I decided to check with the insurance and found that it was fraudulent. We confronted James Crawford and he became irate threating to fight us all. If you want to do business with this company beware

La

Comments

• Re
      Nov 27, 2015

CPO POOLS owner James Cardell Crawford was arrested by Grenville Police Department for check fraud and embezzlement from his former employer. Do not do business with this company.James Crawford of CPO POOLS CPO Pool Management, Pool services Cpo Pools James Crawford Raleigh NC offers pool service in Eastern NC Eastern North Carolina and surrounding areas. Cpo pools offers pool service in Raleigh, NC Grenville NC. If you are contacted by this company my advice do not hire!

Nov 28, 2016

CPO POOLS owner James Cardell Crawford pool maintenance Raleigh NC, pool maintenance Greenville NC. Do not do business with this company.James Crawford of CPO POOLS CPO Pool Management, Pool services Cpo Pools James Crawford Raleigh NC offerspool management Raleigh NC Pool Management Greenville NC. Central and Eastern NC North Carolina Pool Lifeguards Raleigh NC Greenville NC pool service in Eastern NC Eastern North Carolina and surrounding areas. Cpo pools offers pool service in Raleigh, NC Grenville NC. If you are contacted by this company my advice do not hire!