cplpay.com/n-remedies / unauthorized credit card charges

1 Ocoee, FL, United States Review updated:

This company has charged (3) $ 47.00 charges on my credit card, (2) on 5/7/09 and another on 5/8/09. These charges were not authorized by me. I am now in the process of disputing these fraudulant with the credit card company

Ca

Comments

15th of May, 2009

I received a charge from this company this month as well and can not figure out what it was for? Did you ever find out what it was for and if so could you post? Also, how did you go about disputing this?

• Ce
      24th of May, 2009

I received the same charge of $47 on my debit card. I called my bank to get the number associated with the charge. They gave a 800 number that I called, and was told the charge was from this emillionaire sytem by google that I had signed up for. It was a free trial (actually it costs $1.95) I signed up for and cancelled 4 days later. I have disputed the charge with my bank and they are in the process of looking into it. These people have been giving me the run around for the past month about refunded me my $47. It's absolutely HORRIBLE!!! I have the confirmation emails and everything that I cancelled. It sucks that these companies are able to do this.

• Do
      12th of Jun, 2009

I also have fraudulant charges on my visa from cplpay.com. If you call the company phone number they won't refund the amount and claim that you bought their product... What F-ing product is that? They also claim to be affiliated with google and the jerk on the phone even says he's a google employee... Stay away from any $1.99 offers on googles site!! I'm going to be contacting google next.

• Ju
      14th of Jun, 2009

to whom it may concern:
    I am now cutting my transaction in you gud office, i can't go on with this due to i can't attend to these, i dont want you continue my transactio.

judith doctolero

• Pi
      1st of Jul, 2009

HELP!! I to have got 2 transactions on my BARCLAYCARD, 20 MAY & 22MAY. I rang BARCLAYCARD this morning and they said, because it was a "VERIFIED" transaction there was nothing they could do! I never ordered anything from the company ( just the $1.95, I think!) offer, I have never recieved anything from them!!
    Barclaycard won't give me a phone number, only the one on my statement, which is NOT available!!