CPlpay.com / Fraudulent company

I went online to my bank this morning to find that this company has taken out over 30 british pounds. I had to search to find out who they are. I have never ordered anything from these people EVER! Apparently they call themselves chinese herbal tea company and the only reference I could find for them was this site which speaks volumes about what they really do which is theft!

The fraud department of my bank are now handling it! This is the third time this year that I have had to change all my bank details. My bank has suggested that I open a separate account for online transactions and only put money in it when I make an online purchase and ensure it the exact amount of the item I buy... seems like a great idea to me.

Vi
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Da
      16th of Feb, 2010

This happened to my daughter's account. Now the question is, how did this Fraudulent Company able to obtain people's financial information without our bank's knowledge?

Watch out people, any charge amounting to $129.99 is a red flag. In addition, your bank will charge you a fee of $3.90 which is irreversible and will cause extra work to get it back.

CPLPay.com is an automated program that somehow have dealings with Merchant Banks and was allowed to get into our pockets without knowing it.

Phone to call is (866)220-9921 ask for Christina. I believe this is a scam Call Center and they make money on Banks Service Fee in addition to the whole amount of $129.99. Got my blood going here!

• Ro
      10th of Feb, 2010

the same so called company has taken the initial 129.99 and has now taken an additional 87.47 i have no idea who these people are or where they got my account information from but i do inted to find out and file suit against them.

• Ll
      9th of Feb, 2010

CPLPay.com phone number is 1 (866) 220-9921. Call them and ask for your money back. I'm submitting a complaint to FTC.

• Ll
      9th of Feb, 2010

This happened to me yesterday 2/8/10. My bank called me to question the charge. I was able to get the charge reversed. Apparently the company is flagged in the bank system. You should call your bank to ask them to reverse the charge and stop this company from charging you again. Also, I think your bank should not charge you for overdraft fees. You should talk to your bank.

I'm looking into ways to report this company.

• Ke
      5th of Feb, 2010
    CPlpay.com - this company has take out 129.99 from my bank account

CPlpay.com/secu has taken money from our checking account without authorization.
    This is clearly fraud.
    This has also caused our checking account to be overddrawn, causing overdraft charges.
    We have never heard of CPlpay.com/secu and have never done any kind of business with them.
    I'd love to kick their ###.

• Ba
      28th of Jan, 2010
    CPlpay.com - this company has take out 129.99 from my bank account
    walter maybankI
    p.o. box 813061
    Smyrna
    Georgia
    Phone: 4042815961

I went online to my bank this morning, to find that this company has taken out $129.99 from my account.I had to search to find out who they are.I have never ordered anything from them EVER! Apparently they call themselves chinese herbal tea company. I NEED MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, THE BANK AS CHARGE ME $204.00 OVERDRAFT. WHAT CAN I DO?
    Walter maybank
    -Email [email protected]
    PLEASE ADVISE

• Uu
      10th of Sep, 2009

I can't believe I have fallen for the same thing. Never ever clicking on a get for herbal tea site again. I too don't need to lose weight so why I would have clicked on an advert for herbal tea I don't know

• Jh
      5th of Sep, 2009

I just spoke with my credit card company and because of the terms of service - the only thing they can do is cancel any future charges provided you contact the company and cancel. Phone or email is fine.
    Apparently they are aware of these dirtbags - as they say they have gotten many complaints.
    I contacted the company twice by email - and never got a response. (gee no surprise there!)
    In my opinion this bugger is nothing more than a thief with a licence to steal.

emillionaire - what a joke, unfortunately the joke's on us!

• De
      13th of May, 2009

I too have fallen as a victim of this company, I am outraged by money being taken out of my bank account without my permission. I want to know how do they get information of your account to make withdrawals? I will change my account today and will never try anything else for a dollar! I too signed with the e-millionaire for a $1. That $1 is costing me much more. My account was withdrawal by $47 dollars today!

• Ka
      13th of May, 2009

Hi i live in the UK and the same company has just taken £32.15 from my account when i have never heard of them i have spoken to my bank they have told me thats it a scam that runs along side a advert your click onto on facebook for "Emillionaire" that said just pay something like $1 to get information on how to get rich you need to contact that company and cancel it or they will keep taking payments hope this is helpfull

• Ca
      12th of May, 2009

Hi there

I too checked my online banking today and had $47 (a little over £32gbp) debited from my bank account. I rang the fraud department at my bank and they asked me if I had bought anything from Googlemoney. Back in March this year I signed up to emillionaire.com for £1.95 and was told I would receive my package in disc form within 10 days. I'm still waiting, and now I find out I signed up to a recurring 'subscrition' to this company.

I always read T&C's and didn't come across this, because if I had, I certainly would have cancelled it there and then. I have emailed the company (luckily I never ditch emails!) and very politely asked for my money back and to cancel my so called subscription. We'll see what happens.

Just be aware!

• Fr
      9th of May, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me. I got on line with my bank and there it was, they had taken out 45 dollars and I don't even know who these people are. Isn't there some way of contacting them. I went to thier web page and noticed that there was no way of contacting them

• Cd
      22nd of Apr, 2009

this same thing happened to me they took out $50 out of my account and i never ordered anything from this company for heavens sake i am 120 pounds what weight am i going to possible lose.