CPIpay.com/n-remedies / fraud credit card charges to my credit card

1 Temple, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2545341797

I waslooking at my Capital One Credit card and saw this charge for $49.95 and new that I have never authorized and charges to this company and dont know how they got all my information to make this charge to my card, never heard of this company at all, something needs to be done of this fraudulant activity they have done to me and as I have reseached they are doing to many customers and this company needs to be stop, its bad enough I am a disabled lady and having trouble making my needs met. Please help.

Yo

Comments

• Ca
      25th of Apr, 2009
    CPIpay.com/n-remedies - Withdraw of funds
    CPIpay.com/n-remedies
    CPIpay.com

I don't even know what it is, , , , , I think it's from a Google Make $$ online, , , e millionaire rip off. God knows who they give your account 3 to, and they just take $47 out of your account every month!!!

• Ge
      5th of May, 2009
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Same theft (no other definition had to be used) had place with me. I hope, this complaint goes not on to heaven.

• Ge
      5th of May, 2009

what is going on? is that a rip off? i dont know how come a company like google rip off people like that under CPIpay.com/n-remedies..far out

• Af
      6th of May, 2009

i wanna knw y u guyz hav taken money from my bank account? i havn't purchase any goods or services from ur company n hw u got ma account details?...i want my money back n stop taking money from my accnt...

6th of May, 2009

what a con.. i want my money back - 27 pounds 49pence + the oversea's fee ..

• Vg
      6th of May, 2009

i have been charged 32.70 pounds + 1 pound(overseas transcation) on 21.04.2009 and on 06.05.2009 i have again charged 32.64 pounds +1 pound (overseas transcation). whats happening to my bank account. i went to bank and complained about it, but they asked to cancel it from emillionaire by mailing or telephoning them. i have emailed them on 01.05.2009 to stop my account and give my money back but now again today i have been charged.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE, HOW TO STOP .

• Co
      7th of May, 2009

This just happened to me also bought nothing had money taken out of my bank. I'm in Australia so this is nearly $200.00 that i've lost. How does this happen????

8th of May, 2009

I went to my bank today and they contacted the fraud department, they will be putting the money back in to my account and are sending a cancelation letter to the company responsable. They said that many people have complained and they will be trying to resolve the problem..

This is England, but i think that most of your banks should do the same thing.

v gudur mate, i think yours is a different scam, probably the same people, but the ammount is different, unless the US dollar has gone up in the last couple of days.. hopefully thats the case, it would mean my poker moneys worth more, , lol

8th of May, 2009

does anyone know how to get them to stop taking the money out!!!

• Su
      8th of May, 2009

I had this show up on my statement also! I am a uni student and cannot afford this money, plus the exchange rate every month! I will email that stupid company today and be in touch with my bank!! Not happy.

• Pt
      9th of May, 2009

I had the exact same thing happen to me - just yesterday (8 April, 2009) - from Melbourme, Australia.

• Ni
      9th of May, 2009

I think this is ###ed how they can get you credit card number and just use it. I checked my card and they charged 56.89 on it. I also have never heard of this company. wtf? My bank said call back monday my money better be there after i talk to them. I'm also gonna show them this page. Stupid thieving ###s! I will find you!

10th of May, 2009

CPIPay.com N Remedies unauthorised charges - if you search Google there are some allegations that this is connected to the emillionnaire.com scam eg:
    /URL removed/
    /URL removed/
    etc (Just do a search on google.com for emillionaire cpipay.com or emillionaire nremedies cpipay)

IF this is connected to the emillionaire scam then the person behind that scam is Brock Felt.
    Just do a search for Brock Felt emillionaire or Brock Felt scam or emillionaire scam on Google.com and you will see that!

So to contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt.
    Telephone number: (813) 839-7824 (USA)

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616

Email address: brockfelt@emillionaire.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

liz@emillionaire.com (Customer Care Specialist) and
    brockfelt@emillionaire.com (Company Owner)
    Phone: (813) 839-7824

Also report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

And the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

Also contact your bank / credit card company asap and ask for a chargeback to be made against the unauthorised charges on your account, then cancel your card and get a new one issued. Otherwise more charges will be taken next month and every month unless you do this!

10th of May, 2009

this happened to me too!! AUS 64.81. I have to cancel my credit card.Totally not happy that these ### can get away with this ###!!

• Sh
      11th of May, 2009

i havent filled out a single thing, havent sent any information online about my account anywhere, and i checked my bank account today and that charge was sitting there, pending to clear. Thats not cool. It BETTER NOT clear.

• Kd
      12th of May, 2009

The same also happened to me i have been charged $47 on three occasions now!!
    I dont feel that it is fair for these scammers to steal our hard earned money, I will be sending Brock Felt, the ### himself, an email requesting a full refund + the service charges that i have now incurred. I will also be using the websites mentioned above by Chuck Turner to report this ### sucker!!!
    I would advise that you all do the same!!!

• Mr
      12th of May, 2009

what a bucnch of thieving a-holes theyve taking over £100 out of my account twice under a different company name so why is this still happening? ive called several times with no response and e-mailed more than twice cancelling my account with sone what of a conformation but still not a definate cancellation! I AM FUMING!!! IF I MET MR FECKING BROCK ID BREAK HIS FECKING LEGS ARMS AND FACE!!! TAWT!!! give me my hard earned money back that you stole from me you b-stards!!!

Report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

And then to the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

Then go to your bank and tell them you have unauthorised transactions on your account and demand that they refund you as these are fraudulent. If you did not agree to or know about these charges then they are stealing your money and you have a right to demand it back - it's your money!

More info here on how to get your stolen money back:

CPIpay.com/n-remedies Scam

• Da
      13th of May, 2009

OMG help me please. They have charged my cc 48.00. How do I get rid of those people??

• Ni
      13th of May, 2009

This all stems from the emillionaire thing. The one that spreads googles name but has nothing to do with them. I just got done talking to my credit card ppl and they actually called the number that comes up on you credit card statement just under their name. Apparently when i ordered the so called free cd you just pay like 3 dollars for the postage. I guess along with that there is a disclaimer that you have to cancel their services by a certain point or they will start charging you. Yet i don't remember reading that i had to cancel anything or was signed up for anything. But what ever i called my credit card company and they called that number and my 56.78 should be back on my card within 5 days. So yeah if ya want you money back call your credit card company or call that number.

P.S Maybe next time i will totally read all the fine print to find all those loop holes these guys try to ### you on! Most things are too good to be true!