CPIpay.com/n-remedies 866-834-6878 / Ripped Off!!!

Perth Metro Area
I noticed an unauthorised amount deducted from my account and further investigation showed that for three months the amount of $$7 USD or $65 AUD had been taken from my debit account. No idea how they gained my details.
Known as CPIpay.com/Wealthsys [protected] or CPIpay.com/n-remedies [protected]
Beware! Check your statements regularly!!!

A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
It has happened to me too. over the past 2months $120+ has been taken out of my bank acct and I don't even know what for? I don;t even know what this is. it is such a f#@kin joke how the world is not safe. it makes me feel as if someone just broke into my house.

CPIPAY.COM/ WEALTHSYS 866-834-6880 ???? What the

QLD, Australia
N  18th of Jul, 2009 by
I have also been stung by this company to the tune of £30. I am on a low wage, every penny is accounted for and I have no extra money for luxuries. I hope these thieving ### are proud of themselves and enjoy using MY hard earned money while I struggle to feed my children on £30 less this week.
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
But how do you stop them taking the money? My credit card company aren't interested.
N  16th of Aug, 2009 by
If you wish to cancell these automated charges against your institution from CPIPAY.COM/WEALTHSYS

It will cost you for thier direction to resolve this issue, I had the same problem and after several months and being charged 4(four) Months for this service to which I DID NOT use in anyway I contacted my institution and as you could guess NO HELP. The bottom line is if you fail to get this cancelled the company will continue to charge you, even if you cancell your credit card the charges will appear on your new card. You have to do all the leg work and than some.

I was directed to this GMAIL address and after several correspondence back and forth with them I figured that the minimal amount they were to charge me was worth the continued charges that were happeneing against my credit card. YES it is a one time charge.

The choice is yours, there may be another way. I could not afford nor have the patience to waste any more time and energy hoping that the BIG CREDIT CARD CO. and BANKS would see it my way. For me I'm glad I contacted them. I also was credited back 2(two) months to my cancelled Card, which I found out is no problem because the Credits applied to the cancelled Card will be applied to my new Card. It has and I am quite satisfied. Hope this helps. People helping people.