cpipay.com/hcpgold.com / money coming out of my account without my permission

Dixon, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 815-284-0968
money taken from my account without my permission. Now I am getting overdrafts that I should not have had. I feel that you should return all my money you have taken and pay any overdrafts caused by your stealing from me.

Comments

Lu
  30th of Sep, 2008
This money was taken out my account without my permission and I don't know what was purchased or what it was taken out for. I demand to get my money back.
Pa
  10th of Oct, 2008
i agree it was suppose to be a free trial and they took it out of my account and still havent refunded my money
Ti
  13th of Oct, 2008
I want to know how this can be stopped!! They keep taking money for something I never agreed to and its causing problems with my card and finances. How do I get in contact with them to resolve this?
Ka
  21st of Apr, 2009
I am having the same problem I have no idea what this company is why or how they got my information I have not ordered anything and can't get a hold of whom ever has charged me $1.95 then they charged me $49.95 I am royally P.O ed did you get any thing taken care of on your end I am thinking of contacting the Better Business Burea or someone I have changed my card account # now and everything how do they get our information??? This is fraud someone needs to shut them down..
Ka
  21st of Apr, 2009
Mine is CPIpay.com/n-remedies I have no idea who or what this is and there is no such web site when I punch it in..
Ch
  22nd of Apr, 2009
I have two unauthorized charges from my checking account that are attributed to CPIpay.com...one for $47.00 and one for $3.00. I do not know what these charges are for. I have done some research and found that I am most likely another one of their victims. I have read numerous complaints about the same activity happening to others. I have checked the BBB, and they are listed with several complaints. However, it isn't just www.CPIpay.com but also www.wu-yisource.com. I searched the CPIpay's Customer Service number within the BBB, and it came back with the Wu-yi source company information, which has just as many complaints online as CPIpay, so I imagine they are connected. Here is the contact info that I found from the BBB:

Wu-Yi Source
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway, Suite 400
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (866) 449-5567
Contact: Mark Adamson - Manager
Business Start Date: 12/3/2007
Company ID: 100060151

These companies need to be stopped!!!
Sh
  30th of Apr, 2009
i have one unauthorized charge from my account Cpipay.com for the sum of £32.62. Thay have no permission at all to take money from me.I want a full refund.
Be
  30th of Apr, 2009
i would like my money return back to my account. because i agree to only pay for the free trial, so can u put back my money please and thanks...
Be
  30th of Apr, 2009
i only said that i wanted to do the free trial and u guy took out more money out of my account . so i would like my money return back to my account. THANKS!!!

Te
  4th of Jun, 2009
this cpipay company are a pack of dogs and have destroyed my credit rating.
i recently smashed my car when i kangaroo jumped out in front of me on the way to work one early morning. i then tried for a loan to get a new vehicle and due to this UNAUTHORISED withdrawal from my account, resulting in over draft fees, i was declined.
i want the hundreds of dollars back that you STOLE from me and somehow correct everything. i dont even know who this company is or what they do. i know this may not happen but i want my money back. if anyone has any details that i can email or phone please contact me at viennalass@live.com.au thankyou and good luck to all the others that have been ripped off
Sa
  24th of Dec, 2009
i dont even know why i am charge for when i never even ask for anything. inever even got any thing for free or anything i have no idea for wat you guys charde me for.
this is really ###ed up. i want my$88 back