CPIPAY.COM / Fraudulent activity

United States Review updated:
4.65

Charges were taken out of my bank account that I did not authorize. The amount was 10 dollars with an ATM fee of 30 cents. I am filing a complaint with my bank.

Comments

Te
  28th of Oct, 2008
cpipay.com just got 195$ off me.

The transactions were 1 and 2 days old. The bank didn't even lift a finger.

Although, I am going to write the company.

I have filed with regards to this with the internet fbi.
Ca
  13th of Apr, 2009
cpi got me for $197.00 . I didn, t order anything. I can, t even get them on the phone.I dont even know what for .
I will also file with the internet fbi and with fruad company of my debit card.
Ca
  19th of Apr, 2009
04/19/2009
CPIpay.com yanked $49.95 out of my account. I did not order anything or do I even know what they are trying to sell. I called my bank and the woman I spoke with was real nice and told me that it was some kind of drug store/pharmacy charge to my account. She reported my card as stolen and filed a fraudulent claim. She said that someone would be calling me about these charges. I don't have any idea how they were able to just charge my account without my consent. I don't know what kind of people do these kinds of things to innocent people like "my kids." Yes, the money that they take from my account belongs to my kids. I hope that these people go to prison for taking money from families.

Hanford, California
Ro
  20th of Apr, 2009
i called the bank to check my balance today, and was suprised to find a charge on my account that was not made by me. The customer service rep said the it was from a company called CPI. and that they have received complaints about this so -called business. I have never heard of the company before, nor have i ordered anything that uses this payment source. The charges are suppose to post tonight and they told me to file a dispute tomorrow. The government really need to pounce on people like them immediately before they can inflict damages to anyone.
Mi
  20th of Apr, 2009
4-18-09

CPIpay.com just charged me 47.00 for what I do not know????!!! What in the world...how did they get my info? Does anybody have any answers??? HELP!!!
Em
  21st of Apr, 2009
WARNING-BANK & INTRENET FRAUD_ by CPIpay.com!!!
We ordered a trial bottle of Reversatol( ResVtrim.com) and ExactACAI (exectacai.com) for $ 3.95 S/H only. There was no small print or warning of any sort. Unfortunatelly we used our Bank Debit card and we had to gave our security PIN code, as usual. CPIpay attacked our bank account and fraudulenly charged up to $ 408 in $ 79.22 plus 2.38 S/H incruments within 2 days. We closed our bank account and open new account, but the wait of 3 days by the Bank resulted in $ 244.22 over this weekend also.
SO, BEWARE OF USING YOUR BANK DEBIT CARD AND GIVING YOUR PIN CODE on the Internet, since it is like posting that information for FRAUDULENT use. We received even two shipment from HONG Kong, China, what obviously we did not order, but even in China had our name and address corretly and they are using CPIpay also who debits you bank since they have your Debit Card info.. EMERY in Maryland
  21st of Apr, 2009
I have now been hit with two charges of $47.00 from this "company". I tried multiple times calling their support number and never got an answer. When I try to submit an inquiry through their website, the page errors out. I'm going to guess that this has something to do with emillionaire.com, but I'm not sure. These people need to be stopped.
  21st of Apr, 2009
I also just noticed that on the same 2 dates that I was charged the $47.00 there was also an "International Trans Fee" of $1.41 charged to my account. I don't see that charge on any other date, so I have to assume those charges go along with the other fraudulent charges. Anyone had any luck in getting their money back for any of this?
De
  21st of Apr, 2009
I noticed my money of $47.00 was taken from my account by cpipay.com I did not order this and am not even sure what it is. My bank is working on it. What other step should I take ? Support number does not respond. At least I know they can take no more money from my account, but I still need my money bac.
Un
  22nd of Apr, 2009
CPIpay.com took $69.53 off my bank account!
I haven't purchased any of their products/service!

Has anyone got any idea on what action we can take?
Pc
  22nd of Apr, 2009
I am from Oxford in the UK and have had two payments of $47.00 from my bank account from cpipay.com. I would like to ask how many people have recently purchased anything from ebay that came from Hong Kong? It may be nothing I am trying to find a common link. Cpipay.com/n-remedies 866-834-6878. 47.00USD at 1.480. this is how it appears on my bank statement.
Bi
  22nd of Apr, 2009
I too was just scammed by this cpi company. I fell for the emillionaire thing, thinking that all I'd have to pay was the S+H, since that's what was advertised, but I checked my account online and found out I was charged $47.00 by them. And what's worse, the fact I didn't even know I was being charged by them caused me to bounce 3 checks, since I thought I had money in my account when I didn't. The bounced-check fees were $32.00 each from the bank, plus the $7 that I didn't have, so now I owe $103. I'll make good on it then close my account because I don't want anymore charges from those con-artists. The government needs to crack down on this fradulent activity.
bigeli
Am
  23rd of Apr, 2009
I am glad to know that I am not the only one that fell for that emillionaire scam either, although I was lucky that I was able to get in touch with them and they were glad to refund my money although they said it's going to take about a week. We'll see if they do it or not.
Ki
  24th of Apr, 2009
I'm another one who fell for emillionaire. Cancelled after first week. I was aware I'd be charged the sign up fee, but the two 47 USD charges are uncalled for. The weird thing is that it has been taken off a new credit card of mine. The card I used for emillionaire sign up had expired a few weeks back, but the charges have been taken off my new card number... How do they know that number???
Ni
  28th of Apr, 2009
I am another one who was charged 47.00 USD by CPIpay.com. I also subscribed to emillionaire, and then cancelled immediately before I even recieved the product. I got multiple email notices that I had cancelled. The question is, who is to blame, CPIpay or emillionaire? And is it a scam or a mistake? If its not a deliberate scam, CPIpay is having trouble processing cancelled subscriptions. Or someone at CPIpay could be deliberately continuing to charge people who have cancelled, or it could be that emillionaire and other online schemes find it easy to hide over-charges by using a service like CPIpay. The thing is, I got some good information from the emillionaire videos before I cancelled (because I knew I couldn't afford the monthly payments). Still, just because there was some useful information there, doesn't mean it wasn't a scam I suppose.

I hate to have to take time out of my busy life to look in to this, and I guess we probably all feel the same way. I'm going to start by calling my credit card company, and trying to contact both emillionaire and CPIpay.
Ni
  28th of Apr, 2009
I can't edit my post, so I'll have to post again. I called the phone number that appears after the charge on my credit card. The person who answered confirmed that the charge was from emillionare, and refunded the $47 to my card, saying this will take 3 to 5 business days to go through. I also emailed support at emillionaire to make sure they don't charge me again. I hope this works.
Ki
  30th of Apr, 2009
I am fortunate enough to do have a bank who monitors banking activity for its customers. Merchants Bank in Vermont contacted me of unusual activity and informed me that cpi has been withdrawing funds from my account in the amount of 600.00. Currently they are seeking retun of these funds to my account. They were not authorized to take any funds. The inconvenience of not having an atm card for up-to 10 business days, the necessary forms to be completed, and waiting time to retrieve the funds and apply them to my account, will be worth the effort if the company is stopped from continuing this activity. You have been warned. Do not enter into any business dealings with this company or one who uses them. If contacting the company directly doesnt work, contact your financial institution for assistance. Mine is correcting this dilemma currently.
Bo
  30th of Apr, 2009
My bank caught charges by CPI as well and closed my account before they could be approved. Thing is, I've never been to any site that they operate and didn't buy anything online. I received an email later the same day from eMillionaire.com confirming my "order." When I called the number to explain I didn't buy anything, they said that it was "impossible" someone else could use my information and that maybe a family member used my information. They then told me I could call back in 2-3 days to cancel my account and HUNG UP ON ME. Beyond getting frustrated, I figured it would go away since the account was closed. Well, the next day, I got a call AT WORK from a woman at eMillionaire confirming my order. When I explained that I did not order anything, she said "yes you did, you went online and purchased our CD for $1.95" After attempting to correct her by explaining that my credit card number was stolen and used fraudulently and that I did not order anything, she responded "Yes you did. You just forgot." Then she hung up! I also received emails regarding requests for auto and health insurance quotes. AND Monday I received two shipments of pills in the mail, one for ColonRX and another for AcaiPower Clean. My bank tells me this is a way to confirm billing/shipping information to then rack up bigger charges. Since I never initiated any of these purchases, I'm wondering how all my information got leaked. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!
Sa
  4th of May, 2009
I too was charged $49.95 on my credit card. My credit card company called me about it and there are several other charges on it also for other things, one was for Instant web and there isn't a phone # or web site to contact them with and the other was Auction CSH 866-971-0179. The last two haven't showed up on my account yet as they were just charged over the weekend and I didn't even take my card out of my wallet. I was at home sick all weekend in bed. I tried e-mailing them and no answer. I intend on calling them today. There were several others she mentioned. I have to watch my account and they are watching it also and will let me know when they show up. I live in MN and these charges are from CA, what's up with that? I don't know how anyone can even live after working for this company!!!
  4th of May, 2009
I just got hit with charges from Instantweb ($39.95) and AuctionCSH ($29.95) as well. These are also probably part of the emillionaire scam as well. I'm going to notify my bank about these charges also. I got a phone call a while back and they said they were free to try and I could cancel at any time and not be charged... problem is, I never received anything to cancel... the charges just showed up out out nowhere.