cpipay / unauthorized/illegal withdraw of funds

1 Boise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-703-3344

My name is Daphne Engelhardt and I wanted to try the emillionaire trial cd so I willingly paid the $1.95 online and I waited for over a month to not only recieve the cd/free trial but I called immediately when I did recieve it to tell emillionaire that I found out they may not be a legit company and also that I felt uncomfortable with them having my card number any longer. I was very clear to the representative that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with the emillionaire program, I refused to try anything and I refused to pay further. The representative assured me several times that since I was unsubscribing to the program I would not longer be obligated to pay anything and my information would be erased completely and that I had nothing to worry about. I havent ever bought anything online before. I told the representative that my child support would be deposited on to the same card they were using and therefore I did not want my card to be used and I wanted it immediately taken out of there system. The rep. then assured me again that by calling as I was told to do within 30 days of use which I did do, she said I would not be obligated to anything and all my information would no longer be in their system or be used. I felt satified but uneasy because of the complaints I read online. I originally came across these complaints by looking for information to contact the company since I was given a disconnected 1-800 number to call. I thought I got the problem resolved and any uneasy feelings I had until someone from ebay called in relation to the same company. I told the guy I spoke to that I was not interested and I wanted nothing. I knew at that time that something was wrong if they didnt have it documented that unsubscribed. I did tell the guy I unsubscribed as well. I once again thought things were resolved at that time. Then on April 17, 2009 I went to a store to make a purchase with my 57.00 dollars of child support only to find out this CPIpay.com with a disconnected number had taken $47.00 off of my card. I am very mad about this and almost have no way to get my money back, thats why I'm complaining today. Thank you

Comments

13th of Oct, 2008
    cpipay - fraudulent charges
    cpipay
    China
    cpipay.com

They offered me a free trial of Wu-Yi tea and said the charge was 2.75 for shipping and handling and I accepted. Then when I was looking at my online banking statement it showed charges from cpipay.com that I did not authorize. One for 10.00 and another one for 179.50. I decided to google cpipay to see what it was since I had no clue and I saw a whole bunch of fraud complaints!!!

• Pr
      20th of Apr, 2009
    cpipay - no authorization to withdraw $ from my account
    CPIpay
    Maricopa
    Arizona

I just checked my account this morning and saw a charge for $47.00 that I did not authorize and had no idea what it was for. This company should be ashamed and penalized for doing this to myself and other people. I now have to go to the bank and deal with how I am going to have this money put back into my account.

• Ke
      20th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to us. Now I have to take off from work early in order to take care of this. I am out a lot more than they posted on my account. Punish them, and punish them hard.

• G3
      21st of Apr, 2009

same here...
    i got my money back from my bank...
    somebody do something about cpipay.com

22nd of Apr, 2009

I have two unauthorized charges from my checking account that are attributed to CPIpay.com...one for $47.00 and one for $3.00. I do not know what these charges are for. I have done some research and found that I am most likely another one of their victims. I have read numerous complaints about the same activity happening to others. I have checked the BBB, and they are listed with several complaints. However, it isn't just www.CPIpay.com but also www.wu-yisource.com. I searched the CPIpay's Customer Service number within the BBB, and it came back with the Wu-yi source company information, which has just as many complaints online as CPIpay, so I imagine they are connected. Here is the contact info that I found from the BBB:

Wu-Yi Source
    5300 Ontario Mills Parkway, Suite 400
    Ontario, CA 91764
    Phone: (866) 449-5567
    Contact: Mark Adamson - Manager
    Business Start Date: 12/3/2007
    Company ID: 100060151

These companies need to be stopped!!!