CPI Pay.com / withdrawal of funds

1 South Lake, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0430480414

Hi there,
I have now had a couple of withdrawals from my bank account .I did authorise these transactions .I dont know who the hell these people are .I want my money back .

To

Comments

• Cu
      12th of May, 2009

I have the same problem. I contacted my bank and they said they will investigate and I should get my $47 back. They cancel my debit card and issued me another. Cpipay had deducted the money fr0m myaccount through my debit card number. So I suggest canceling your debit card and get a new one, becasuse the bank can block all incoming debit from the old card.

• Cu
      12th of May, 2009

I contacted emillionaire about my account being debited. I was told i would get a refund in 5-7 business days. Call this number 1-800-309-6980 i hope you get resoulution to your problem. I was also told that many people have called about their account being debited from cpipay. I hope i helped someone. I will never try another home based company online again, i have learned my lesso0n.

• Mg
      20th of May, 2009

I too have been a victim and I was never told of any fees being charged to my accunt until 39.95 was taken out of my account. We all must be very careful about CC information online. They can charge you at anytime and it could be months and months later.

I guess they depend on people not catching it or remembering about it. Thanks for the info . I will be calling those scammers now!

• Ve
      26th of May, 2009

I also have the same problem with the cpipay.com, the took twice in my bank ths month i just discover this morning.I don't even know them.I want a refund and i will call my bank later to close my account.Why they are doing that?getting money from other account it'svery rediculous.

• Ta
      26th of May, 2009

I too was scammed they took 3 payments of 63.54 and 2 payments of 63.90 over a course of 3 days plus fees incurred.They are scammers and should be stopprd and put out of business. Never be conned online with get rich scams, no matter how genuine they sound. I've certainly learnt my lesson.

• Di
      31st of May, 2009

Yeah They hit me too. First it was just 1.95 for signing up to twitter program. But the thing is that they had no agreement page to indicate authorization to collect more that the 1.95. And Now I am having 47.00 withdrawn from my account. That is so unethical and certainly will give TWITTER A BAD RAP ! They have now messed with the wrong individual. Some who can and will shut them down !

DVDIII
    Hokma-Bina

31st of May, 2009

CPI Pay.com charges are most likely from the emillionaire scam:

(Just do a search on google.com for emillionaire cpipay.com )

If this is connected to the emillionaire scam then the person behind that scam is Brock Felt and he is US based.
    Just do a search for Brock Felt emillionaire or Brock Felt scam or emillionaire scam on Google.com and you will see that!

So to contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt.
    Telephone number: (813) 839-7824 (USA)

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616 USA

Email address: brockfelt@emillionaire.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

liz@emillionaire.com (Customer Care Specialist) and
    brockfelt@emillionaire.com (Company Owner)
    Phone: 00 1 (813) 839-7824

Also report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

And the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

Contact your card issuer and demand a chargeback (refund) on all unathorised transactions from your account.

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

P.S. Now he is doing a new scam called Twitter profits [EasyTweetProfits, LLC ] also with cpipay.com as the payment processor.

• Lo
      1st of Jun, 2009

I just got home at 5:20pm and checked my bank, I too got hit with a 47.00 dollar charge, I do not know how cpipay.com got my peoples bank card number, I have not used it on the web for anything. Peoples bank says they shut down my card and I have to wait until the money is taken out and then file a fraud complaint and the bank will go after them, and the bank will put the money back in my account. On my card they have until friday to STEAL my money before I can put in a fraud complaint at the bank and once the fraud department gets it, I'll be reimbursed, takes time, unfortunatley it will seriously mess up my bill paying which I calculated to the penny, which now means I'll get hit with a late charge, from a bill department that will be payed late, I can do nothing about it and can not afford it. I SUGGEST EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO USES A DEBIT CARD TO CHECK THEIR BANK STATEMENT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE ASAP, I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN TELLING MY FRIENDS.

4th of Jun, 2009

i checked my bank account today and the cpi.comremedies had tried to debit my account for $47, 00 BUT THE CHARGE WAS DENIED, I did order the emillionaire online but was not told that this charge would be a monthly one. I have not even open the cd or authorized my account to be debited

4th of Jun, 2009

my bank account was fruaded by cpi.comremedies on Wesnesday .The company tried to extract $47, 00 from my account without written, prior, or authorize concent

8th of Jun, 2009

Anyone one who put their credit card information on a website as cartoony as easytweetprofits.com and got charged deserved it. it said it would charge $47 after trial unless you cancelled the subscription in the terms section. let that be a lesson, do NOT ever give your credit/debit card or bank account information out, except to paypal and even then if someone sends you a viral keylogger that hasn't been discovered by antivirus, they get emails of everything you typed, no matter if its starred out or not. it is not a coincidence that with the rise of the internet came a major rise in identity theft. and to the people that said they don't know where the charge came from, i call that bs. and if that is really true perhaps you should reformat your computer because someone MUST use your credit card information online for them to charge it, they cannot just guess your name, exp. date, and cc number, and three digit security number on back of your card. come on people these pyramid schemes have been going on for decades now, stop falling for the ###. heres one i recently received https://www.easytweetprofits.com/?hid=570726633 thats what was in the address bar when i clicked the link from my email it was just www.easytweetprofits.com, thats because the ?hid=570726633 is actually some fool's id number so he makes a profit from getting me to sign up... then i would be given a similar link to hand out to try to get people to sign up that i would make a profit from... this is just a sophisticated pyramid scheme and the only money being made is by the person at the top, don't fall for these, i have yet to see or here of one legitimate money making site, there was even a very popular vitamin company doing this where you had to buy a $250 vitamin package from another person and then you had to sell these packages only after you tried them, but thats not it, when you were selling them you were also selling the package you had signed up for to make money, so in effect it was just another pyramid scheme, they are everywhere like new york ### roaches.

• To
      17th of Jun, 2009

I am in Australia and yesterday, 16th June 2009 was charged $AUS 51.00 from CPIpay.com/n-remedies. I contacted my bank and they are launching a fraudulent dispute as well as refunding my $51.00. I also applied for the 'Free emillionaire CD' which claimed they would only charge you postage of less than 2 dollars. How wrong i was. All i know is that eventually these kinds of people get caught...i just hope that its sooner than later, for everyones sake!

• Ai
      7th of Jul, 2009

I'm in the UK and have also been caught by this scam. I thought I was pretty well clued up on what to look out for but I certainly missed this one. Like almost everyone else
    I thought I was paying a few dollars for an e-mailed system which never arrived however about a month later the CD arrived followed by a debit for $47.00 (£34.03) which, at the time, I thought to be a one off payment for a useless CD.
    This was in March since then my account was debited in May, June and now July at $47.00 at time despite my having reported it to both my Bank Branch and their Fraud Department on each occasion their reaction being that it's a third party controlling the card transactions over which they, the bank, have no jurisdiction and they will look into it for me.
    O.K so I got mugged and to a certain extent it was my own fault but I've banked with Lloyds TSB for over 20 years and hoped for better but I must say I am really not at all happy with the way they have dealt with this matter, indeed I feel as if they are assisting in the theft.

• Ew
      1st of Sep, 2009

I discovered A$57.10 deducted from my credit card by CPI pay without my authorization. The bank has canceled the card to avoid any further unauthorized deductions. I will no longer trust the internet for any retail purchasing.

• Br
      27th of Oct, 2009

I have exactly the same thing happen, $47 being skimmed from my Visa for the past 4 months. I should have picked up on it 2 months ago, but i thought it was for Images from an International photo gallery. I have had my card cancelled and go thru all the hassles with getting a new card.

27th of Oct, 2009

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Attorney General of your state and of Florida state.

• Kc
      24th of Jan, 2010

I just happened to get onto my bank account tonight and I am livid!!! Lucky you guys, I got hit for $129.99!!! For what? I have no clue. I had never heard of CPIpay.com until tonight. I went to their website and under FAQ's there is a link to report fraudulent charges. Turns out, none of the links under FAQ's even work! The address on the website is Iceland. The last couple of times I used my card online it was through paypal and neither were for $129.99 and the purchases I made show on my paypal account. The first was back in the beginning of December (asked for and received a refund for that a long time ago), and the second just a few days ago. Before that, I bought Christmas presents through Overstock.com and that's it. I called the CPIpay.com phone number and their hours are from 8am-to 12am ET so I'll be calling them first thing and then my bank. Damn, sleep won't come easy tonight!! UGH!!! I am soooooo pissed! I want to see someone's ### behind bars!!!

• Lt
      31st of Jan, 2010

I just sat down to pay my bills for the month and OMG...got charged $68.53 & $0.55 on 1/28 and the exact same amount $68.53 & $0.55 today 1/31...I called my bank ASAP and cancelled my debit card bc thats how they change ur account...I had never heard of these people...thanks to them I have to go in and changes my debit number on tons of thing...Owell better to do that then risk them continuing to take my money...these days every little bit counts...

7th of Feb, 2010

Yep, scammed here too, in Australia. AUD$103 was taken out. I've now cancelled my account and have filed a dispute.

• Hu
      11th of Feb, 2010

I just found out this morning after my bank alerted me that my account was below the balance i set, so i checked out my account and see this charge for $129.99 from CPIpay.com, I have no friggin clue who the hell they are, I never make charges like this. I called my bank, and they are going to go ahead and dispiute it. How do they get away with this? I alerted my sister about this, and Im gonna post this on my facebook to let other people be aware of this scam!!! If i didnt catch it, they would be ahead almost $130.00! What about all the people that DON'T catch it? Damn!