Sears Portrait Studio
SO, I've been working at Sears for a while now and lately I have not received a pay check. It's been almost a moth now and I still haven't got paid. Our manager has an attitude problem and since it's not her check she's been lazy about it. She was supposed to call her boss but she lies a lot so who knows! I've called the number to this lady that she told me to call, every single say since Christmas and she still has yet to return my call. How hard is it to ask for a STABLE paycheck!

N  8th of Apr, 2010 by
Contact your district manager. That is your real boss. Your studio manager is actually just an associate with a title. You should be able to get her number from Corporate. Or if you send your nightly numbers through studio mail the person you send it to is usally your district manager. She can take care of it. Still cant figure out who your dm is? go to web apps then go to customer service sign req. that number should be your dm's.
N  1st of Sep, 2010 by
I have the same problem with my Vacation Pay. I quit the company almost 2 months ago, and my DM still hasn't gotten it sorted out. Im' going to call Payroll and speak to them directly. If I dont' have it in the next few weeks, I'm going to take it up with the labour board. This company is rediculous. I was studio manager, but never got a pay increase, never got any training, never was put in SAS as manager, and each new employee was hired on at $2 more than my wage. I'd never reccomend working for this company to my worst enemy.