Cpa Park / scam

I signed up with CPA Park, a network that offers affiliate products and handles the tracking and payments from CPA (cost per action) offers through an affiliate link.

I promoted an offer and spent $1500+ with Google pay per click driving traffic to the offer on CPA Parks website. I used the exact url that CPA Park provided. Google has confirmed that all 671 clicks I received went to my affiliate link.

CPA Park shows no record of any clicks through my affiliate link because their system did not track it properly. They now will not return my phone calls or emails, blaming me or Google for doing something wrong. I have proven to them that Google properly sent the clicks through my affiliate link CPA Park provided me and that 671 clicks went to my affiliate link.

Avoid these scam artists like the plague...can't get anyone on the phone no matter what time of day and they don't return emails. They started up just a couple of months ago as an affiliate network...I hope they go under soon and no one else gets scammed. I'm looking into suing them for my ppc money back.

Comments

• Af
      9th of Sep, 2009

This guy is clearly a newby affiliate who has no clue what he is doing spending $1500 on 671 clicks. Sounds like he is just looking for someone to blame for his own ignorance.

I wouldn't take this post to mean anything. I'm not familiar with this affiliate network, but networks don't make money by screwing their affiliates. This guy is a ###.

• Aa
      9th of Sep, 2009

Wow, not sure what you did wrong Ken, but I have been an affiliate with these guys for over 2 months now and have never had any issues with my clicks or stats. And they have paid me on time each month!