CPA Disasterkit / Charged for something not received

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-231-2803

In January I responded to an online ad for a disaster kit which was to contain many things including: a radio, a first aid kit, a blanket and various other items which would be helpful in a disaster. Since it was a new item they were offering it for just the shipping charges. Later that month I received a small package containing several safety razors, a tiny first aid kit (worth maybe $1) a comb a note saying the radio wasn't available when the kit was packed, but if I wanted it I could call them and they would send it. I didn't call.

Today I received my credit card statement to find I have been charged $104.95 for the tiny package I received in January. I called the number (listed above) to hear only music for a period of time, then a disconnect. I called my credit card company customer service @ [protected] and they got in contact with the disaster kit company and I talked with Paul B. He said he didn't have access to billing information and gave me the email address (listed above) of the department who would help me. That address led me to this site. I'm hoping you can get this charge removed because I REFUSE TO PAY IT!!! Marjorie E. Broderson, margbro@yahoo.com Phone # [protected]

Comments

• Se
      1st of Mar, 2010
    CPA Disasterkit - I okayed to pay $3.99 for a small introductory package.
    CPA DISASTERKIT
    California
    Phone: 877-2312803
    CPADISASTERKIT.com

I used my VISA card in this small amount. $4.99 They charged on o1/26/10 ref.#4167 $1.00 also on 01/26/10 ref.# 7153 $3.99 . But on 02/04/10 ref.#1171 they charged my VISA account in the amount of $99.95. This was not by my permission nor was anything else ordered or received by me. My name is Peggy M. Rockhill Address 5551 Orange Ave. Cypress, CA. 90630 or ma-pa06@sbcglobal.net At 4:15 p.m. after receiving my VISA charge bill ending #8114 I called CPA DISASTERKIT @phone number 877-231-2803. They said there was no one to speak to me about this. Instead I was told to contact them at CPA DISASTERKIT.com. I did so immediately only to find I had to join a lawyers membership club giving them my VISA number. This sounded like another scam...I read on to discover I would be given immediate attention by sending a full amount of nearly $30.00 without joining the club. I did not do that either. Instead I found this place to register my complaint. VISA said they had to pay them the full amount and I would have to see if I could get a reimbursement through you. How long before I will hear from you giving me the next steps to take. Thank you.