CozyWinters.com / They just steal people's money

United States Review updated:

I purchased an Outdoor Heated Thermo-Kiity Camper and Thermo Cube and had these products shipped to my parents for their outdoor cat's use this winter. They set it up for her (how else can we tell if she will use the product), he set her inside it and near the bed, and she would not use it. She jumped out of the bed the couple of times that he set her in it, and at that point, they picked the bed up, took it back inside, and called me. I informed them that the product had to be free of any hair or dirt and they informed me that the cat was barely near it! They were extra particular about it being in BRAND NEW CONDITION and free of hair and dirt so it could be returned. They packaged it back up in the wrapping and sent it back with the RA code that I received. When they informed me that it was shipped back to them, I thought it was a mistake, only to be told by customer service that the RMA results were unsatisfactory. This is absolutely ridiculous! Do you mean to tell me that if I purchased clothing or furniture from your company, that I basically can not try the product on/out before determining if I like it or not? ..because it is an animal, it's different?? I can fully understand if it is caked with mud and dirt and covered in hair...that is obviously used and not re-sellable. I am very dissatisfied with the poor customer service I received in this matter and the absurd claim that this bed was used. I have ordered several pet items online and in pet stores, and on occassion, have to return the item due to wrong size, etc. (dog bed to be specific) and they did not scrutinize the returned item to such a ridiculous extreme! I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and WILL not purchase from them EVER again. Perhaps they should not carry pet products if they hate animals so much. I can see why companies like theirs stay in business...they just steal people's money!

St

Comments

• Mo
      28th of May, 2010

Your complaint is hideous, you uneducated ###. Go look in the mirror and ask yourself if you add any value to this planet. Please click here and sign up http://www.###registry.com/###_cert_pack.html

• Un
    Cozy Winters - Defective product and Poor Support
    Cozy Winters

We ordered a battery powered vest and it did not work. Their customer service promised that we could return it with a 30 day guarantee. This person also promised that replacement vest had already been shipped. A week later it turned out he had lied and the 30 day guarantee did not apply to the replacement vest.

• Gg
    Cozy Winters - Defective product and Poor Support

I purchased the WarmGear battery-powered heated gloves. They were very useful for the 1st year I had them. Then, shortly into year2 (just after the 1 year warranty expired), the right glove stopped functioning (blinking yellow light and fails to turn-on). At this point CozyWinters agreed to take the glove back on a warranty repair with the warning that this would take up to 30 days upon them receiving the glove. I sent both gloves to them (they wanted both) and expected to hear something back *within* 30 days. However, when I heard nothing for ~20 days, I called back to inquire and was told in a very sassy manner that they the repair would be done at 30 days. I got the same story when I called back at day 29...repair work had not started but the glove would be ready on day 30. Sure enough when I called on day 30, the "repair" was done and the gloves were being shipped back to me.

When I received the shipment, there was a brand new, functioning right hand glove along with the original left hand glove. However, when I went to use them, the left hand glove was NOW not working with the same symptoms that the right hand glove had.

When I called back to ask for warranty service on this glove, they said tough luck...the warranty is expired.

So, if you're okay with you gloves failing just after the warranty period and not having any good recourse, these gloves are for you.

• Lo
    CozyWinters - Worst Company on the Web
    CozyWinters

I bought a pair of gloves with heaters and after the battery failed, they said that they wouldnt replace. After a few uses they said I could buy a more expensive glove that didnt have the same issues. When I sent a letter to the owner, they agreed it was their fault but had 30 days to get me a new item. All the calls and fighting got me a battery, but it took so long the gloves sat in the closet for this winter so I didnt get to use them. Stay very clear of this company, they sell the stuff and then turn their back on you.

• Ur
      3rd of Aug, 2016
    Cozy Winters - DO NOT deal with them!
    Cozy Winters

This is a totally obnoxious company to deal with if you have a return. I would suggest NOT dealing with them at all. We have been going back and forth with them through the better business bureau and have gotten nowhere. They refuse to acknowledge their fault in our situation, which was sending us a faulty charger with our new heated gloves, then sending us a new one, and consequently we were after their return time frame when we realized the gloves weren't going to work for what we wanted them for. They have an A rating with the BBB but DON'T BELIEVE THAT LIKE MY HUSBAND DID. They deserve a big F in customer service. DO NOT deal with them!