CozyPineapple.com / Failed to contact!

I placed an order for a Camelbak hydration backpack with Handsome Bear, a subsidiary of Cozy Pineapple, on March 5th. Yahoo confirmed the order had gone through. I have heard nothing more. In the last couple of days I have called several times. A machine promises a reply, but no reply has arrived. Nor have my emails been answered.

A  21st of May, 2008 by
I placed and order then cancel the order and they still debit my account and sent the order that was cancelled...they dont read their email nor do they send anything out stating that the order has been sent...I will NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
N  20th of Jun, 2009 by
This company is a fraud!! I received half of my order from Cozy Pineapple, did not receive a $50 Royal Worcestershire Evesham Gold vase. I wrote, faxed, e-mailed, & called repeatedly over several months, then contacted the online BBB & the Attorney General's office in their home state, but they never responded to any of the complaints. I even e-mailed several people in the Chamber of Commerce of the city of Greenwich, CT, and no one responded. I know there are a lot of other unhappy consumers out there who have been cheated by this company, but they are still in business--I just checked their website. Very frustrating!!
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by

The Cozy Pineapple - Did not send my Lenox Item

DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COZY PINEAPPLE. I should have listened to everyone on the internet.