cozycardy.com / cozycardy.com is a scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Bought a pair of Uggs from this site : www.cozycardy.com
my credit card got charged by freshpairofnikes.
I have sent several emails to both, tried to call the number on the freshpairofnikes.com website :
[protected] it - it states its full.

This site seem to be a scam - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Ch

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Dec, 2008

Hi I to order off of coazycardy.com and did not relize it was a scam until I read this site. Please tell me what I can do to file a complaint against this company. My mom, whos credit card we used, is checking the credit card company now. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to catch this grinch son of a ###.

• Te
    cozycardy.com - Not received uggs
    Cozycardy.com
    cozycardy.com

I ordered a pair of Classic Cardy Uggs from above website. Guarenteed shipment prior to Christmas. Have not received Uggs. Checking account charged for $146.99...

Teresa L Johnson
    tjohnson2632@yahoo.com

cozycardy.com - items never sent
    cozycardy.com

Ordered Ugg boots for my daughter for Christmas. Company stated that they were shipped but cannot provide any shipping detail such as method of shipping, shipping dates or expected arrival. Further investigation reveals there is no company phone numbers with which to contact them. Used credit card for payment, will cancel payment with my credit card company.

19th of Dec, 2008

This company is a SCAM - do not order from cozycardy.com You will pay and never receive a thing!!!

19th of Dec, 2008
    cozycardy.com - SCAM INTERNET FRAUD!
    cozycardy.com

CozyCardy.com is a fraudulent online company. They are a SCAM!!! You will pay and never receive a thing. There is no phone number listed on the website and they do not provide any shipping method or tracking numbers after they confirm that your order has shipped.

19th of Dec, 2008

SCAM company!!! Reported to BBB, local police, credit card company, FBI and online alerts

• Ju
      21st of Dec, 2008

I too thought I was scammed..could not reach company BUT by boots did arrive...I had called my credit card company and they were crediting me until i could reach the reach the company...The boots seem to be Real UGGS...I contacted UGGS and they told me that they do have vendors in China..that is where the boot the Cardy style does not run one size smaller like the regular UGG...I had ordered mine on Dec 7th...They came the 17th...

• Ju
      21st of Dec, 2008

Just wanted to finish my email about cozycardy...I did get the boots but cannot get in touch with the company... ..the website did not instruct you to order your regular size (as with UGGS you order one size smaller) anyway I would call your credit card company and dispute the charge...when these boots did arrive (still not sure they are real UGGS) there was NO info on how to get in touch with the company...I reported the site to UGGS...Not sure what I have but I will let you know wehn I do...I would stay away from this site but report them to our card companies...

23rd of Dec, 2008

I just saw this website right now,
    And I too ordered a pair of UGG boots from them on December 11th 2008..
    And it was from my dad's credit card -
    Can anyone tell me what I should do?
    Or if it's even going to be brought to me?
    I have never ordered anything online except for this -.-
    I didn't know that - that website was a scam...

anyone help me
    with what I should do?
    cause I tried to figure out their number, although i couldn't
    find it on the site or anywhere...

• Ca
      24th of Dec, 2008
    cozycardy.com - Never received order
    CozyCardy.com
    cozycardy.com

Ordered a pair of UGG Boots on 12/12/08 never received them or a confirmation. I cannot get in touch with them. I have sent 5 e mails with no response. My amount has been charged to my account in the name of FreshPair of nikes. Cannot get a response from them. Phone no 951-265-9524

• Er
      26th of Dec, 2008

i ordered some uggs on dec.6th. I think they use a different carrier and its called ems. i went to the ems website to track my order and it was in china. when it got to usa it was tracked through the united states postal service.i recieved my uggs on dec 20. with no problems. so i dont think they are a scam but i wont use them again. just needed some uggs bad for a present

• Ba
    cozycardy.com - ugg boots
    Delta
    Ohio

I to have been scammed from a christmas present from this company! That is why we should all think about buy AMERICAN! Screw china, maybe some day we will all wake up and see why there labor is so cheap and not support them! Ended up buying uggs on ebay for a much better price. WAKE UP UNITED STATES!

To: Eric..

How did you track the UGG's?
    I'm on the website you suggested.. and I honestly have no idea what a shipment number is..
    all that cozy cardy e-mailed me was my order numberr..
    would you care to help me please?

• Do
      28th of Dec, 2008

I ordered Ugg Boots as a Christmas gift from cozycardy.com, and so far, my daughter has not received them. All I have from the order is a number but find no customer service link on their website to even track the package. If anyone has been able to contact the company by email or phone, please post it.
    Thanks!

30th of Dec, 2008

That is the exact same thing that's happened to me..
    I received an e-mail that had an order number and that was about it -.-
    If anyone knows how to track them
    please post it?