CozyBoots.com / Horrific company and a terrible experience

1 970 Rancho Vista LaneSanta Paula, CA, United States Review updated:

I placed an online order and chose the free shipping option. The next day I received an email confirmation that my order was shipped out. I was charged $22 for Fedex shipping which I did not choose. When I called their 1-800 number to have this corrected I was put through to the supervisor, Katherine, who was automatically rude and confrontational. She made up a story saying that I had requested expedited shipping. This was false. She would not let me speak and when I did try to talk she hung up on me. She hung up on me a total of 4 times. I asked Katherine for a full refund but she refused.

Please do not order from this company. They are unprofessional and rude and they charged my credit card the $22 shipping fee without my authorization or approval. What a horrific company and a terrible experience. I now have to dispute this charge on my credit card.

Va

Comments

• Ji
      26th of Feb, 2008

We do remember this lady calling us about the shipping charges. Here is the real story. She requested on her order that she wanted expedited shipping and understood that there will be a charge for such. She knew that ground was free, but needed her boots by a certain date. After several calls from this lady we did hang up on her but only after using vulgar language on the phone. We do not and will never tolerate phone calls that are not civil. Just to stop her phone calls, we did credit her account for the expedited shipping charges, but she continued to call and email us even after the refund.
    Is there a place on this web site that we can post the thousands of "Positive Comments" on our customer service? No matter how hard a person tries, there are always those that will never be pleased.

• Ml
      25th of Jul, 2009

I placed an order earlier this week for the Uggs Upside down and was charged $0 for shipping & $0 for tax. I had no problem what so ever. Love my boots!

• Im
      30th of Mar, 2010

I purchased a pair of Puma's from an online company called LEAPFROGPUMA.COM. It took a month and 7 days to arrive - FROM CHINA! When I got them, they were not a US size 12 like I ordered, Even though the size was marked a US size 12. They were about 4 sizes too small! When I Contacted them via the email they sent my confirmation from, they responded stating that I would have to pay shipping back to them and I was better off just to keep them, sell them or give as a gift. WTH? I had no idea I was ordering shoes made in Vietnam from China! NEVER ordering from them again. I attemted to send a complaint to customer service, however, I cannot get the website to open. BEWARE
    Even though the website looked legitimate and the payment method was secure and verified, I GOT SCAMMED!
    Below is a copy of the emal:
    "Dear ******,

Thanks for ur attention on our website and ur order.

We have checked our system and found that we have choosed the right shoes for u. If u want to return the shoes, pls make sure all items send back in original condition. i.e. not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. U will pay the return shipping cost. In regard of high shipping cost, we suggest u try to resell them or give them to someone else as a gift. Hope u may consider about it.

Any questions, pls feel free to contact us.

Regards

发送时间: 2010-03-30 05:12:52
    收件人: 360gome
    抄送:
    主题: Re: Order Confirmation No: **
    I received the shoes today. They are about 4 sizes too small.
    They are marked a US size 12, however they are NOT.
    I would like a full refund and cost to ship them back to China."

• Sk
      16th of Apr, 2010

I have had the identical issue with Leapfrog.com The shoes say Sz 12 and are really Sz 10 at the most, I have filed a complaint with my C.C. company and am fighting them all the way! DO NOT BUY SHOES FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

• Ha
      8th of Aug, 2016
    CozyBoots.com - Disappointed to find that the &FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING& they tout was a sham
    Cozyboots.com
    cozyboots.com

Disappointed to find that the "FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING" they tout was a sham. There was no place to enter the magic code at Checkout, so I called in mid-order to inquire, and was instructed to complete the transaction. She assured me that she had changed to the FREE overnight shipping, rather than the 7 day ground. That was 5 days ago, and when tracking the UPS delivery, I see the order MAY arrive before Christmas...or not! (A good 8 days after the order.)