Cozy2boots.com / Damaged Knock off Ugg Boots

1 China Review updated:

Cozy2Boots.com Company is ripping off consumers! Buyer Beware that they advertise "GENUINE AUTHENTIC" Ugg Boots and they sent me a pair of crappy KNOCK OFF boots! The tag in the back is totally crooked, the seams are messed up and irregular and the soles of the boots are falling apart! When I contacted the company and demanded a total refund, the company gave me the total run around and in the end informed me that it was going to cost me around $70.00 to return the boots!

I am a victim of Fraud and this company stole $83.00 from me! I am a hairdresser and consider myself to be an extremely hard working women! I am totally disgusted by cozy2boots.com online scam and will NEVER purchase another item online AGAIN!

Cozy2boots.com

Comments

• Tr
      3rd of Feb, 2010
    Cozy2boots.com - Not REal Ugg Boots
    cozy2boots
    China

I bought some Ugg Boots from China and when I received them they ARE NOT UGG boots. I own Ugg boots so I know when they're not right. After reading about fraud Ugg boots; my boots are fraud. Poor english; tracking was bad and communication was worse.

• St
      10th of Feb, 2010

I wish I had seen this before I orders several pairs. I paid for them through paypal but not with my paypal credit card. well I am waiting to see what happens. returned them to the return address they say they did not get, they keep insisiting real UGGs . Trust me they are not. labels all say sheep skin wool and they are cow hide and fake fur. I am going though my bank to get a refund but don't hold much hope. Warning stay away from them. pay more and get the real deal.

• Ba
      20th of Feb, 2010

I got a pair of the choc brown classic short boots from the same website and am really happy with them. They were also $83. Mine don't look like your picture, though (see pic). They seem really authentic and are incredibly comfy. I was thinking of getting a second pair in a different color but I probably won't because it sounds like some people are getting fakes or bad quality boots.

• On
      4th of Nov, 2010
    Cozy2boots.com - I believe this website is selling fakes or they are illegally selling real boots
    Cozy2boots.com
    cozy2boots.com

I believe this website is selling fakes or they are illegally selling real boots. Anyways they are out of china and they have no contact information other than email. Everytime i try to track some chinese website comes up. All uggs are made in china true, but not being able to contact other than email is scarey and make me uneasy. I will attempt to send them back or try to find out if they are fake. Bottom line dont order from anywhere that you cant get a US address or easy access to customer service via PHONE! CHINA SUCKS! And these fake producers are giving bad names to the hard working chinese people that are doing the right thing(if there are any)

UPDATE: Boots recieved today and totally fake as hell. However not horrible looking. I will keep them bc I dont want to risk sending back and not getting anything in return. I will wear them. But I will also not promote the site unless you dont mind getting fakes. For half the price.