Cozy Kittens / Sold Sick Cat

1 Unionville, MO, United States Review updated:

This business has been exposed in numerous complaints on the internet. I dealt with them in 2008 and the experience was awful. Sue Johnson sent me a sick cat, refused to honor their health guarantee and basically stole a great deal of my money. Do your research.

/URL removed/
/URL removed/

Cozy Kittens

Comments

• So
      1st of Apr, 2011

My family had the same experience! I gave my mother two beautiful Persian kittens that we found with Sue Johnson of Cozy Kittens. The first was everything that she was advertised to be, but the second was deathly ill from the time that the Johnsons had her. Ms. Johnson ignored our many calls and emails after having received an exorbitant amount of money for a sweet, defenseless creature that nearly died from neglect. To make a VERY long story short, after multiple visits to our vet over several months, hundreds of dollars worth of tests, hundreds more dollars in treatment (could be thousands, we've stopped counting), and daily supplements to counteract Cozy Kittens' neglect, her intestinal parasites (giardia) that were contracted from filthy water and overabundance of bad bacteria (coliforms) in her intestines that were due to exposure to pure filth, is a semi-normal pet. She has to be treated for stomach upset at least once a month and can't be stressed, because it can cause a relapse that could kill her. All we wanted was for Cozy Kittens to honor the health guarantee that they splash all over their website. We didn't want another kitten, we wanted Sue Johnson to reimburse us for the vet bills that came about to fix her neglect. We even her sent paper copies of the diagnosis and itemized vet bills via registered mail, which she never responded to. Shame on this horrible woman for abusing animals and for lying to compassionate people who just want a healthy pet!

8th of Jun, 2011

TDS is a horrible company. My hometown has no other option - if you have a land line phone, you have TDS. Want another carrier? Sorry, that's not an option. Just after my dad died, I tried to pay the TDS bill so that my mother wouldn't be charged late fees or have her service disconected. Those of you out there with TDS disservice know how difficult it is to access/pay the bill online, so I tried calling to pay the bill. Not only did TDS REFUSE to let me pay the bill (I didn't know the exact amount to the penny - only with $1), they demaded that I send in a copy of my father's death certificate! I was so upset and angry that I contacted the BBB, but that's a useless organization - didn't get so much as an apology. I was trying to PAY them, not gain information about or change the account!!! RIDICULOUS! HEARTLESS! I hope that TDS goes bankrupt!

• La
      20th of Jul, 2011

This is the same Sue Johnson who sued this site and now here is new cattery name and website, pay attention!
    dollfacepersiankittens(dot)com/

20th of Jul, 2011

To whom it may concern,
    My name is Mark, I am Rose Marie Zizzo's cousin.
    I feel the need to explain to everyone who has posted comments
    blogs and words of hate about my cousin the reason she is the way
    she is and to warn innocent people of potential misery.
    Rose Marie was always a troubled child but trouble turned to
    tragedy when she was 11 years old Rosemarie had always exhibited
    signs of mental instability however when she was 11 years old, we
    were just kids and my cousin, who had always been obsessed with
    cat's, ruthlessly poured gasoline on the neighbor's cat, then lit
    it with a lighter she stole from my mother, I ran screaming to my
    mother Rosemarie stood and watched with fascination.
    My mother quickly called 911 but it took them over 24 minutes to
    get to our home and sadly it was too late for the little kitten, it
    was at that time my cousin was taken from our home and placed in a
    mental facility. She lived out the next several years there and
    was stabilized on medication for her Schizophrenia disorder, she
    appeared to be fine when they released here but then she began to
    collect cats in her trailer until one day a someone reported her to
    the authorities for having over 75 cats in her trailer many of
    which were severely sick and deprived of human compassion.
    As the investigation continued multiple cat bodies were found
    stored in her freezer, it was at this time that our family
    discovered that Rose Marie had stopped taking her medication, she
    was once again hospitalized for week in 1/2 and released. Having
    all of her cats taken from her she turned her mentally deranged
    mind to the Internet where she began a marathon of stalking cat
    breeders building what appeared to be cat breeder consumer sites.
    Because of her ongoing harassment and defamation of reputable
    breeders, tons of breeders began to complain about Rose Marie to
    CFA, they banned her from ever registering cats.
    She was now banned from the world's largest cat breeding registry
    and all of her cats she once owned were taken from her. One would
    have thought this would have been the end of her brutal online
    attacks against pedigreed cat breeders, it would have been in a
    sound and stable humans mind but that was not the case with Rose
    Marie Zizzo. Going on and off of her medication made her medical
    condition even worse. She had become fixated on a woman known as
    Melanie Lowery. Melanie was a cat breeder who had sold her a cat,
    my cousin began to post comments that the cat was ill and Melanie
    was evil, after enduring two years of vicious attacks from Rose
    Marie Melanie had finally had enough and filed a lawsuit she won
    this lawsuit in the amount of $7500, my cousin was found guilty of
    Internet cyber bulling and wrongful defamation of character our
    family had to scrape together the money to pay Melanie for my
    cousin's wrongful actions.
    This slap on the hand did not faze my sister, she continued to
    widen her selection of cat breeders primarily consisting of Persian
    and Himalayan cat breeders then quickly turned on all other
    pedigree cat breeders. At this point Rose Marie had been kicked
    out of CFA, lost a lawsuit, had a judgment against her to silence
    her online attacks and all of her cats were taken from her, these
    events continued to deteriorate her mental illness, as our family
    we did not know what to do for psychological disorder which
    escalated around the world via the Internet so we began to distance
    ourselves from her and remind her we would not be here to bail her
    out financially again.
    Her family support network had been exhausted by her controversial
    behavior and outburst which occurred on a day to day basis, her
    irritable moods could be triggered from a certain food, too little
    or not enough sleep. The one thing we began to notice was how the
    simple glance at even a feral cat launched her into another online
    tirade and violent declamation. Her wild words pushed cat breeders
    to form an alliance against her, while some fought back others
    ignored her demagogue, vehement ways. To this day Rose Marie
    continues to build multiple complaint sites in which she uses to
    feed her perplexed and delusion state of mind.
    These web sites are as dangerous as she is, with no family no cats
    and no friends only a computer she learned the dangerous skill of
    installing malicious spyware and tracking malware on her sights to
    see how many people were reading her disoriented post about cat
    breeders.
    The hazardous malware installed onto anyone's computer who dared to visit Rose Marie's complaint sites fell victim.
    This became her new obsession. When people visited her site for any length of time her
    websites installed invisible history tracking spyware, this
    software enabled Rosemarie to track the future Internet surfing
    history of people who visited her site, using this spyware she was
    able to watch people go into their online banking and credit card
    statements.
    Unsuspecting cat breeders and everyday citizens reading her rants
    fell victim to her watch full eye. Rose Marie was able to see the
    login information and passwords breeders used to advertise their
    cats for sale online. Breeders could not understand how personal
    information stored only in their email boxes was being displayed on
    Rosemary's websites. As Rose Marie read through the emails of any
    and all who visited her web sites she posted personal information
    such as income tax documents for the world to see, by this time
    Rose Marie was no longer only targeting cat breeders, everyone was
    a victim who was seeking phony complaints stored on her deceitful
    websites. We as her family knew to never visit any of her sites
    because she WILL obtain personal documents and private information
    and post them on her website in hopes of getting a reaction from
    anyone.
    Rose Marie has hundreds of complaint sites with various looks and
    feels to them.
    The only safe, accurate and authoritative consumer review sites are
    www.consumerreports.org
    The Attorney General's Office (Per state)

The FBI has now been notified of her illegal online treacherous
    behavior. Under no conditions should anyone be so drama driven
    that they feel the need to visit one of her many websites, doing so
    WILL compromise your computer and financial records to this
    seriously ill mind. As ashamed as we are of the fact that Rose
    Marie continues to fail taking her medication I feel that the
    obligation to intervene in hopes of saving another family from
    suffering distress and torment by my cousin's ruthless actions.
    I do hope this glimpse into the personal side of Rose Marie Zizzo
    will help to explain the torment and torture to all who take
    admonish.
    Earnestly,
    Mark Zizzo

24th of Jul, 2011

Melanie Lowry AKA Annie "Manufactured Beyond Belief Character" POSTED: Friday, July 22, 2011
    Law Terms about what was posted by Melanie Lowry AKA Annie of Catinallity Cattery

Injurious falsehood

Malicious falsehood or injurious falsehood is a tort. It is a lie that was uttered with malice, that is, the utterer knew it was false or would cause damage or harm.

Malicious falsehood is a false statement made maliciously that causes damage to the claimant. Malicious in this case means the defendant either knew the statement was not true or did not take proper care to check. It is often covered under laws regarding defamation.
    Malicious falsehood is a similar type of claim to defamation. A malicious falsehood is a false statement published maliciously by the defendant which either causes or is likely to cause financial loss to the claimant. "Malicious" means, essentially, that the defendant either knew that the statement was false or did not care as to its truth. Malicious falsehood therefore has a number of disadvantages over defamation for a claimant. Unlike defamation, a claimant must prove malice, falsehood and actual or likely financial loss.

Malicious falsehood

Malicious falsehood is a similar type of claim to defamation. Put simply, a malicious falsehood is a false statement published maliciously by the defendant which either causes or is likely to cause financial loss to the claimant. "Malicious" means, essentially, that the defendant either knew that the statement was false or did not care as to its truth. Malicious falsehood therefore has a number of disadvantages over defamation for a claimant. Unlike defamation, a claimant must prove malice, falsity and actual or likely financial loss.

The only advantage of malicious falsehood is that it can apply to any statement whereas in defamation the statement must be defamatory in nature. This is the one area in which it would be advisable to consider a malicious falsehood action in place of defamation. There may be many statements which can cause financial loss but which are not defamatory. For example, to falsely say of a solicitor that he has retired, cannot be defamatory but could be very damaging. If the solicitor could show that the statement was made maliciously, he could bring an action for malicious falsehood.

Please read the history of this CFA cat breeder Melanie Lowry AKA "Annie"

image of Melanie Lowry of Catinallity Cattery who wrote that material

• Du
      24th of Jul, 2011

Melanie Lowry did not write this, did not post it anywhere. Melanie does not know who did write it but it has one of Zizzo's relatives names on it, so one would have to assume that they know her and she is trying to deflect the truth by blaming Melanie, the tactic she always uses because she is to chicken to own up to her own crap. I think most likely this is true that is why she does not want anyone to believe it.
    Don't believe she lies? Nothing that comes out of her mouth is the truth, go read about the letter she wrote to godaddy about a copyright infringement that was nothing but lies, she claimed she was the owner to pictures taken b Melanie, got godaddy to take away her hosting account, then posted on her own websites and other complaint sites that she knew Melanie took the pictures We have all the documentation, court judgment against her, which Mark posted here, her CFA suspension for abusing cats and attacking breeders, her threatening letters advising she knows mobsters.
    She has been lying about me for a decade now, it is high time someone from her family stepped up, and now let's see them do something about her since she is such a menace.
    Now watch, she will come back and post a Bible verse that actually addresses what she is doing but she will think it is for others...classic sociopath.
    Here is the website to see her story, and documentation. (She stole that picture of me, it is a copyrighted photo taken at my daughters wedding by a professional photographer, he is getting ready to file a big lawsuit against her, woo hoo!)
    Here is that website, go read about her.

Prayers For our Enemies

Forgive all our enemies, those who can still be helped, as well as all the abominable and evil antagonists who do not know what they are doing, who are still hating us so very much and [46] and wishing evil upon us -- continually deriding, forcing and persecuting, lying and deceiving, and also judging and damning the innocent, etc. Concerning all of these whom you still want to convert, and whom you want to bring to grace: forgive them their sins and misdeeds, since they do not yet know what they are doing, nor are they aware of the violence they have done to us -- or might still do, before their conversion. We ask this for the sake of your holy name: Do not hold this against them for our sakes, but convert them and us together, according to your holy will, as soon as it may please you.

Matthew 5:44
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you & persecute you.

24th of Jul, 2011

Why do all posts that originate to warn of the atrocities commited by Cozy Kittens end up being interrupted with posts about this Rose Marie Zizzo? Is this a distraction to deflect attention away from Sue Johnson? I have never heard of Ms. Zizzo in any way except in connection to complaints about Cozy Kittens and Sue Johnson. I'm beginning to wonder if she even exists.

• Te
      3rd of Aug, 2011

You should consider yourself an idiot for pay thousands for a pet quality (street) cat. Every reputable breeder knows about Cozy's scam of offering what reputable breeders consider pets, not fit to show. They are offered at tow or three hundred as opposed to Sue's two or three thousand or more. CFA would like to see her out of business and so would the rest of us. Read how she scammed breeders here
    /link removed/
    Zizzo is a wack job who stalks and attacks breeders because she was thrown out of CFA for that behavior and animal welfare issues that she blames others for. Seriously sick piece of work. read bout her here http://pedigree-cbs.org but do not go to her site, she has programs that steal your passwords and then she steals our money.