Cox Nissan / scam and cheating

I switched my car at cox nissan 2 months ago they were suppose to pay of the loan of the car in which they kept... they sold the car and I am still being billed for this vehicle I do not even own. In I am currently paying for my car loan "in which I have" and also paying for one these *** have sold (excuse my french but I am pissed). This is the second time they do this to me, they messed up my credit the first time and I didn't learn because I went to these irresponsible people again. They do not return phone calls and they give you the run around on something I shouldn't have to.The bottom line is this time I am taking legal action and I want them to suffer the way I have.

Va

Comments

• Ig
      6th of Jan, 2009

THE SECOND TIME?? why would you do the same thing again and expect different results!! good luck as they are out of business

• Di
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I agree with this person... In 2006 my parents decided to reward me with a new 2006 Altima. They wanted to buy it for me, but still let me have some responsibility of my own so they gave Cox nissan a Bank check for almost the amount of the deal less 3, 000 dollars... this way I would make some payments to build my credit and also have responsibility... The deal was done and sealed with the sales guy and then we were sent off to the Finance Manger.. This is where the scamming begun.. My Mother was co-signing for me who has Excellent credit.. my mother was from another country and does not understand the system here too well.. she tends to think that most people are honest and conduct honest bussiness... so she signed where the guy assured us to sign... telling us that although the bank aproved us for the loan of 3, 000 dollars... they will not allow me to finance that amount without us installing Lo-Jack in the car... which "will add another 3000 dollars to the finance amount"... and also that the bank says that we need to add additional warranty which would add about "2500 to the finance amount" and so on and so on... he assured us that this was customery and so against my protest my mother assured me to sign... by the time we were done and received the final paperwork it was as if we never made a deposit!!! We later found out from a source in the bussiness that all that extra money turned into commission for the finance manager!!!... This was a hard lesson for my mother and I to learn.. All my parents wanted to do was buy me a car... and also support a black owned bussiness... BIg Mistake... This Dealership was filled with crooks... but what goes around comes around ... It 's sad to say, but im glad they ran out of bussiness... Good will always prevail over evil!!!

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2009

I've read in a newspaper a fewweeks ago the feds shut Cox Nissan down, they brought a trailer and loaded all the vehicles onto it all tha'ts left is just maybe a handful of cars. Good for him because his prices was plain ridiculous, a car you can get for $11, 000 he would sell the same thing for about $14, 000

• Da
      10th of Feb, 2009

im also glad this guy is out of business they also tried to scam me for the lo jack, they added to the contract without being itamized i took them to the motor vehicle dept. they were able to recoup 3700.00 for me. they also had the car i bought registered with lo-jack in another name, mind you this is suppose to be a brand new car

• Qu
      24th of Feb, 2009

I USED TO WORK FOR THIS CHEAP AS BITC*!!! HE NEVER WANTED TO PAY COMMISSIONS, HE NEVER WANTED TO PAY OFF CARS, HE DIDNT EVEN PAY OVERTIME (FOR EVERYONE THAT USED TO WORK THERE GO TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR/ GO GET THAT OWED OVERTIME) LOL... WHEN WE WOULD TELL HIM THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE WAS CALLING IN REFERENCE TO THEIR PAY OFF HE WOULD JUST TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY...OR SAY SOOOO SEND IT O ARNIE BUT GUESS WHAT ARNIE COULD NOT SIGN A CHECK IT HAD TO BE KEITH SO DONT BLAME ANYONE BUT KEITH OR HIS STUPID WIFE JAZMINE COX...THAT DUMB BIT*H ACT LIKE SHE DIDNT KNOW HER MAN WAS CHEATING ON HER HE WOULD BRING HIS OTHER WOMEN IN THE OFFICE WHILE SHE WAS ACROSS THE HALLWAY... I GUESS LOVE IS BLIND OR IS THE "MONEY" THAT MAKES YOU BLIND. ANYWAY KEITH IS NASTY HE MESSED AROUND WITH ANYTHING HE COULD PAY FOR, I THINK HE LIKED THE IDEA THAT HE COULD PAY FOR WOMEN ASK HIS "ASSISTANT" YEA U GUYS KNOW WHO SHE IS MISS "BIG BOOTY"!!! HA HA HA... HES NATY AND CHEAP

• Ag
      8th of Mar, 2009

I thought this only happened to me! I traded my old car for a new versa and they didnt pay off the trade in until 3 month later, I had toyota (trade in) calling me and saying that they never received the pay off money, which left me liable for the balance of the car! I called several times to Nissan Cox and all they did was give me the run around. I finally called for Mr. COx and they passed the phone call to him and he was irate because I told the receptionist that it was a personal call. I told him it was personal, my credit was at stake. I told him that he ran a very suspect company and very unprofessional, especially when the manager keeps calling you "sweetie". He said he could not understand why I was calling him and transferred me to the comptroller, who stated he sent the check but must have sent it to the wrong address. I finally went down there and raised hell. There were people there to buy cars, I told them loudly to run for their lives, and go to another nissan that have professionals selling cars. I was quickly attended to. A check was written out and mailed out. I love my new car just wished I could have been saved the aggrevation. Trust me when I say, and I dont wish bad things on people, that when I heard on the news that they were closed down and the were interviewing Mr. Cox, I felt no sympathy. I believe in what comes around goes around and GOD DONT LIKE UGLY!

• On
      17th of Jun, 2009

I purchased a new Nissan from them in 2005 now that the car is getting older I notice that one side of the lower panel is a slight different color, I guess that they touch it up a bit after a minor accident.

They were big time crooks, the salesman wanted a tip for selling me the car, I was stupid to do it, but at lease he gave me a set of of so call wheel locks.

One Of his Fools

• Gk
      8th of Feb, 2011

i need help they ripped me of too i never recieved the bill of sale for my car and i could not ever find these guys after they sold it to me so i called finance company they sent a copy of the warrent it says the cay was sold to me at 17999 and it was suppose to be 12999 how do i call to turn them in