Cox Communications / poor customer service
Over the years I have dealt with cox communications because it is the only cable company available in my area unless I use satallite. I would not recommend this company to anyone because they use hidden fees that aren't apparent until the bill arrives. I have been charged for "free installation" and then when I complained they use special terms to rationalize why I got charged. My last straw came today when I spent half an hour on hold trying to cancel my internet service and never got through. Just for the sake of seeing what would happen, I hung up, and instead of going through the automated "cancel service" route I went to "change of service". Much to my frustration, the "sales" position picked up the phone within 2 rings. I would expect these rediculous antics from a shady credit card company!
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - Lack of general knowledge and service
- Cox Communications - poor customer service for loyal past customer.
- Cox Communications - billing
- Cox Communications - service
- Cox Communications - your service