Cox Communications / my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
On 10/4, I was chatting with an Cox representative and i was asking about a new connection with Internet and TV, I also mentioned that i cannot afford more than $100. The representative gave me a plan that she/he said will be around $108 including taxes, i asked specifically that is $108 inclusive of all taxes and i got an answer as yes.
Based on that i placed the order on 10/4 for the recommended package.
When i reviewed the generated bill on 10/12, i was shocked that it was $132, when i called the COX phone support they said the plan cost is $108 and inclusive of taxes it comes to $132. I explained them i was promised by the chat agent that the cost wont will be $108, they pointed out that they dont have any records with them as a proof on what i was claiming, they also suggested me to get back to chat and get it clarified, top most customer service here. No one really cared on what i am trying to say.
I tied to chat again with the COX Live chat representative and even the supervisor, they denied as well and mentioned they do not have any record about my chat on 10/4. I wonder how come the sales chat details about a new connection vanished without any trace, now i am forced to pay $132 as i am stuck into a 2 yr contract they cant even cancel the plan and if i ask them to cancel and create a new plan, i am forced to pay the contract breakage free. How ridiculous is it.. I am totally fed up.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire 
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months
- Cox Communications - internet service