Cox Communications / all services, including billing and damages to personal property

To start, this will be my last attempt I make to pay for Cox Services received for January and February 2017, but not before these bills are corrected to reflect the 2-Year Pricelock Guarantee, begun January 2016, that you have thus far declined to acknowledge. Due to your lack of concern on this matter, to include the poor/intermittent services received, and damages to my property, I am no longer a Cox Customer, and all equipment returned. I have already contacted an attorney regarding the damage to my vehicle resulting from the negligence of one of your installers, and was notified yesterday, 3-15-17, by one of your billing representatives, that if I do not make payment to my bill, as is, it would be turned over to a collection agency. I have attempted to get the billing issue resolved for over two months, and that should have been ample time to have this matter resolved, but instead my services were deactivated completely. I can be contacted by calling [protected], or by return email. Any further actions taken by your organization that have a detrimental/derogatory effect towards myself, will result in these matters being resolved through legal action.

Rp