Cox Cable / movies I did not rent - ppv
Has this happened to you? I opened my Cox Cable bill last night to find that I was being charged for three adult movie rentals. When I called customer service, they kept questioning me about who else would know the pass code for PPV. I explained multiple times that there were only two people in my house. Myself and my minor son who does not know the code. I know that I did not rent the Adult movies.
Can people hack these types of services?
More Cox Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - From local agents, to supervisors, to corporate level Nonskilled and Unconcerned
- Cox Communications - payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.