Cox / Billing fraud
So between jan-feb my roommate tries to order pay per view movies 15 total. Each time he tries to watch them it comes up with service unavailable so he tries back at a later time with same results.
The bill comes and I have $152.25 bill for 15 movies 4 different movies in all which we never was able to watch. The bill comes in April for movies which where tried to be ordered in jan-feb?
I contact their customer service and they say it was ordered from the cable box and their records show that the movie was sent to the box, and since I did not call them the moment it happened that we paid for a movie and did not get it the charges would stay. They also threw out a BS comment on why it took 2 months for the charges to show up on my bill. "The receiver can down load the information on purchased movies at any time, though it normally does this nightly". In this case it took 2 months to pull?
So to pretty much cox is charging me 152.25 for 15 pay per view movies i never watched between jan-feb and tried to bill me 2 months later in April for it.
More Cox Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - from local agents, to supervisors, to corporate level nonskilled and unconcerned
- Cox Communications - payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.