Cowboy Kia of ConroeUnable to obtain paperwork, car damaged when being serviced and radio is not working all the timefor

Bought a Kia Sportage 2/20/2016, traded in my Cadillac SRX. I was misled by my salesman and the finance person. I was told the coverage for interior cleaning, dings...was at no extra cost (Joel saleman) and I signed the paper. When I started to sign off on the car, they all of the sudden said I hadn't signed for this coverage (at this point Joel backed me up) and they were trying to make my payments 75.00 more a month, I told them to give me my keys for my Cadillac and I would leave. I was told by the finance manager?( who was fired) that they would take care of this. Yesterday 2/11/16 I went to pick up my car from the repairs and tried to get my paperwork. I was finally given a questionable copy(ran off a fax) and t now the coverage has disappeared. I want copies of everything I signed. I have never had trouble getting papers from any previous transaction and feel something is not right. I told them I felt like a bait and switch victim. I also would like to change my service (radio is on backorder) to another Kia dealer. I do not ever want to return to this poorly ran (in my opinion) dealership. I am not sure what my next step will have to be in order to get some satisfaction.
Roxie Lacey [protected]
Stock # 863528K
I don't have the papers with any customer #

Ro
Mar 12, 2016

More Cowboy Kia of Conroe Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      Jul 14, 2016

I'm in the same situation, was told they would cover oil changes, dings on the car, window tint, interior leather... Loaner car... After signing on the car, and now two months later I'm ready for oil change and they claim it's not covered. The night I bought my car it was 11 something when I left and was told I would get my copy of the paperwork the next day... When I went back it was oh we lost it, we will print another... Interest rate was changed and some other stuff, but I can't prove anything... This place is awful... I want my original paperwork.