Coventry Corners / Unauthorized charge

1 United States

I purchased a $11.99 personalized key chain from Coventry Corners while in Pottstown, PA. I walked straight from the store to the car and placed the bag in my suitcase in the trunk of my rental car to travel to the airport to catch my plane back to Indiana. My suitcase was never opened again until I unpacked it when I got home. The bag was in there along with a water bottel I purchased but the keychain was not. The next morning I called the store to inform them that it did not make it back with me. The store manager that also claimed to be the owner called me back only to tell me that I probably lost it and that the sales girl remembered putting it in my bag. $11.99 is alot to pay for a key chain not to mention one that you never got. I was not asking for a refund but a replacement and was told the same thing over and over again. It is a shame that the store owner would choose to lose a customer and risk bad "word of mouth" advertising over $11.99 by refusing to make it right. The way the economy is now, people try to "splurge" only so often on themselves. I did, and look what it got me. I might as well of just handed them the money and walked out.

Mi