Courts Singapore / flyers stated there is free seagate pouch given but no pouch found in package

1 Singapore

During my visit to the recent THE TECH SHOW 2018 at Suntec Convention Hall on 3-Nov-2018.
Flyers stated there is free Seagate pouch given for every 1TB Backup Plus Portable Drive at Show Special Price of S$79.
I've purchased total 2pcs of 1TB (Gold & Blue) colour from Courts at the show but when I opened up the package box, I could not find any free Seagate Pouch at all...
I've attached all the evidence so need your help to investigate & advise if I can go the nearest Courts Store (eg Jurong Point) to collect the "missing" Seagate Pouch from the staff?

My Contact Details is as follows:-
Name: Alice Gui
Email Address: alicegui88@gmail.com

• Updated by Alice Gui William, Nov 21, 2018

Roughly what's the leadtime required for Courts Customer Service Staff to feedback or provide updates to our complaints?

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Nov 21, 2018

Dear Alice Gui William,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.

Our sincerest apology for the incomplete item received. Allow us to check this further and we will get back to you for the update within 2 working days.

Please bear with us while we check on this matter.

Best Regards,
    Arlene
    Customer Service Specialist

COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Nov 24, 2018

Dear Alice Gui William,

We are still in a midst of checking your concern. Kindly allow us to investigate on this matter.

We appreciate your kind understanding.

Best Regards,
    Arlene
    Customer Service Specialist

COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766