Courts Singapore / delivery staff

1 Blk338B Anchorvale Cres, #13-51Singapore, Singapore

The 3 Malay delivery men stolen my sports shoes. I have just bought the sports shoes not long after 2 months Est. It's has been there all along and have never been meddled with strangers before. I even saw it when I left for work this morning. My mother was the one who approved the delivery but she was suspicious of the staff. The staff were acting weirdly and the second they came here one of them asked for the toilet and another staff went some where else. I hope you will compensate me and help fix this problem and that this will not happen again.

Courts Singapore
Courts Singapore

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Jan 05, 2019

Dear Jessica Woon Siew Li,

Thank you for contacting Courts.

We are sorry to hear about this incident, allow us to check this further. Kindly provide us your best contact number to update you on this matter.

Thank you and we look forward to your response.

Regards,

Customer Service Executive

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Jan 05, 2019

Hi Jessica Woon Siew Li,

Good day to you.

We would like to follow up on your details, e.i, contact number in order to investigate this further.
    Aside, would you be able to let us know what time it happened, the description of the guy and how did it happened? Did you or your mother saw it is our delivery team who tooked the shoes?

We would appreciate if you could provide us a proof in order to speak to the person involved and do necessary action.

You may also reach us via Personal Message on our Social Media site / email us at [email protected]

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Customer Service Executive

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2019

Hi Jessica Woon Siew Li,

We are willing to assist you on this matter however, we did not received any response from you since the date of this message. Meanwhile, we will rest this matter and should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Best Regards,