Courts Singapore — totally screwed up my order
I was at courts lot 1 & purchased an electrolux washer, an electrolux dryer & a samsung fridge from abdul rahman bin yuseff on 10 oct 2011 (mon). I stressed that delivery had to be earliest & he said he will arrange for delivery on fri 2pm which was the earliest slot. I told him that the dryer & washer had to stacked and he said no problem about that, they will do the installation with delivery on fri. I reached the condo on fri at 2pm & waited till about 2.30pm. Called the courts hotline & they said my delivery was not today but the friday after that! I was very taken aback as I told rahman that I needed it urgently as my tenants are moving in on the 15 oct & yet he arranged it on the next friday.
I told the cso over the phone to arrange the soonest delivery and it was scheduled on the following monday (17 oct). I had to apologise to my tenant & troubled my agent to go down on mon. My tenants were not pleased at all & I manage to placate them with much difficulty. When my agent was there on monday, she called me & said that the delivery guys are there but they cannot do the installation of the electrolux washer & dryer! Only the electrolux guys can do it. This time I was really angry as abdul rahman said everything would be delivered & installed on friday! My agent asked the delivery guys for the manager's contact and found out that his name was tony poh & was given his mobile number. When my agent called him, he was not even the least bit apologetic. He said he will check and call her back but he never did. Best of all, when my agent called again, he did not even pick up the phone. My agent had to call the hotline & the cso said the earliest the electrolux guys can come was wednesday.
There are 3 points here that showed that these employees of courts are really substandard.
1. Abdul rahman bin yuseff - he arranged the wrong delivery date when I specifically mentioned that my case was urgent as my tenants were moving in the coming saturday. Yet, he arranged for the friday after. If that was not enough, he did not mention anything about the electrolux installation being seperate of the delivery. This salesman really is a inexperience, inept, careless and puts courts name to shame.
2. Store manager tony poh. Abdul rahman screwed up, that is bad but theres nothing much you can do as he is just a staff. But the unapologetic attitude from court's supposed manager? And refusal to pick up the phone after? Come on! What kind of a manager is that? When your customers are mad, the least you could do is be apolegetic and arrange for the installation soonest.
3. Already 2 major screw ups and we were fuming, the manager should arrange for rectification soonest. Yet, they can only arrange for installation on wednesday?
This is my worst shopping experience and I think if courts is a reputable company, they should give me, my agent and my tenant a good explanation of such major screw-up and such disappointing behaviour from their staff. I have submitted the complain to them on their website. Lets see if they get back with an acceptable explanation.
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - unsatisfactory customer service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator