[Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — timing on delivery
Hello, i would to lodge a complain in which delivery should be sent to me on Thursday 29Nov.But due to an urgent matter ive called the salesguy at courts kajang as well as courts customer service hotline to reschedule on friday 30nov.at first the salesguy said he knows nothing and they said courts or the lorry driver will call one day before the delivery.but i have not received any call from courts or the lorry driver until today 30nov.everybody kept quiet.i cant even get the lorry driver hp number.then i tried to call the salesguy and customer service hotline.again they said they are not sure.the answer that I received was " biasalah pernah jadik beberapa kali". What kind of lame excuse is that. Then the customer service told me he will reschedule after 7pm today.up until now 9.30pm, I receive not a single call from courts.what kind of service is this..! I paid full payment and cash. Not even instalment.! Ive even paid for the delivery. Now i'll be away from my home starting tomorrow and the whole week. Been waiting for response but nothing from courts. Please be professional and train people that u r hiring.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for emailing to Courts Customer Service.
First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the delay responding to your email.
However, in order for us to proceed further, appreciate if you could provide us with Courts Account number or your IC number as we are unable to trace any record with the details provided in your email below.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).
"Thank you for choosing Courts"
Customer Service Executive
COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
(a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
Toll Free : [protected]
More Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Mammoth - cheating 
- Courts Mammoth - bad manners of the debt collector 
- [Resolved] Courts Mammoth - bad customer service 
- Courts Mammoth - full settlement of pending payment act no 816002931981 
- Courts Mammoth - lousy services 
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - received call from hq kl staff very rude
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - rude debt collector 
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - complaint about your collector debt
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - yr collection service
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - operator courts mammoth utara