[Resolved] Course Hero / stealing money, false advertising, terrible customer service

I created my first account with course hero last month. I submitted 12 documents to get free unlocks and in a WEEK, all of my free unlocks were "expired". I called the customer service number, dealt with rude reps and just created a new account. I purchased what I thought was the $9.95/month pack, and ending up charged $167???? Absolutely ridiculous!!!

• Resolution statement

• Course Hero Customer Care's Response, Mar 21, 2017

Hello Maddison, and and I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a negative experience with Course Hero! We'd love to make things right with you, so please visit https://support.coursehero.com to get in contact with our Customer Support team so we can look into what we can do for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Ma