Course Cube / training

3 Bangalore, India Review updated:

Really believe me it is the worst training institute before making payment he promised me will get a placement opportunity and he also told that we can take up repeat class...
But his promises are fake
I didn't get neither placement offer nor repeat class
They will promise everyone that you get placement opportunity immediately after the completion of the Course.
But I completed my course one month before till now I didn't get one placement details from his side.

Sh
Dec 27, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      2nd of Jan, 2018

Brother I think you are talking about some other institution I am presently studying there I don't know about class repeating conditions because I haven't done it yet but you are wrong about the placements I have been in 5 company interviews already even before completing core java.

• Rn
      24th of Mar, 2018

@pal47 Hi..can u please tell me that its a really good institute or not..
    Quara is showing lots of good reviews olny but i think it might be fake only.
    I m feeling that might be institute only put all those for publicity

• Pr
      30th of Mar, 2018

@rnk03 @rnk03 Hi.. I do not know about quora as I don't follow it much. But I think this Institute is really good for learning technology. I was a student of this institute when it was JLC but now it is CourseCube. Specially Srinivas Sir is awesome. Coming to placement I do not know much about it now but few of my pg mates are studying here only they recently got placed with L&T, Mindtree and Cognizant recently. I would recommend you to attend demo and see the teaching quality yourself.

• Ko
      22nd of May, 2018

Hey I am a Ex Course Cube student and I tell you that they give unlimited placement opportunity from first day of joining the course.
    their course content and as I experienced in course cube the teaching style of the teacher are like that you don't need any repeat class because all your concept is cleared on the same day.
    With in two months I got placed in reputed MNC.

• Si
      22nd of May, 2018

Hi folks,

As per my experience at Coursecube, I didn't face any such above mentioned issues during my training there. I had enrolled for Java training. Their course curriculum is vast and also the trainers provide in-depth technical knowledge covering all the topics in detail with real time examples. Also, the doubts were addressed on the spot.
    Talking about the study materials, it is designed in a very simple manner. Finally, I had good experience at Coursecube which helped me to get placed in a reputed MNC.

23rd of May, 2018

Hi Shambavi,

I think your comment is biased. I know lots of people who are from Course Cube and are having great technical skills with very high-profile career. CourseCube training process is simplified even a non-technical person/or people from non-IT background can also learn technology.

I have their Study Guide and Work Book - those are must-have ingredients for any Java Developer. Dande Sir's Hibernate, Spring notes helped, so many JOB Aspirants to get Job.

And about Placements : Placements are completely individual's efforts, if you don't know the concept well how come you can expect Job, who will give you Job without technical knowledge. If you have not received any interview opportunities then CourseCube is accountable for that but you can't complain about Job. I also used to conduct interviews in my office, trust now a days freshers are simply restless, they don't have proper technical knowledge their moto is get quick Job without hard work.

23rd of May, 2018

Job is for Talents

• So
      9th of Jun, 2018

Hey @Sambavi as per my experience in Course Cube the training and placement is not bad they are providing placement but the problem is that they take more time than other institute they take approximately Six month but other Institute takes bit less time.
    But they provide good technical knowledge and their Course content is very rich.
    And about Placements: they provide unlimited Placement Opportunity to every Student.