Course Cube / its worst experience.
One of the poor instructor with confuse management. I lost my complete investment by paying money. Its worst experience.
In terms of teaching and study materials its quite good... But they are little bit too slow... If you want to join for a course of 4 months join only if you have at least 8 months to spare...
Talking about placement, if you are ready to work for salary of 1.2 lpa or 1.8 lpa or somthing around that then try for placements from here... Don't expect that very good mnc's will come to hire... Mostly startups will come...
Class schedule management according to the courses is nill...
At the time of admission they will surely lure you to believe that the course will be completed in mentioned time but in truth it'll take at least double the time mentioned to complete each and every thing mentioned in course...
Honestly, if you are looking for quick completion of course and above average placement i'll not recommend it. It'll be an utter waste of time especially for guys who have not completed their degree just now.
Updated by Radhika Das, May 04, 2018
Those people want to join for Placement I will not Recommend them to Join COURSE CUBE(JLC).
(1) Placement is not there (out of 100 5 to 6 % placement ).
(2) Management is not good. (Not cooperative).
(3) Advance Java Live class not conducted, they will show you Recording video, if you don't understand anything from video class, No one will be there who can explain you. Batter you can see advance java video from YOUTUBE and learn.
(4) Most of the time company will conduct the test but No one will get results.
(5) Sometime you will clear 1, 2 round after that company will not call you and placement department will tell you are on hold and update you later.
(6) If any company will come they will have 4, 5 requirement that's enough.