Couriers Please / terrible!!

1 Australia Review updated:

I sent a package via Couriers Please using their international shipping service. Package got lost and it took them forever to find it.
When my son finally received it (my son is studying overseas) everything inside was damaged and some items were missing!
Couriers Please are the worst ever, this company is not to be trusted! They refused to take any responsibility!
All they can say is that it won't happen again. Terrible!!

Ma
Nov 18, 2016

Comments

• Cm
      29th of Jun, 2017

couriers please Brisbane- I purchased a computer value is $3200, the sender put it with couriers please, it was collected on Wednesday, i live 2 hours away, Friday midday i called to see where it was, one girl at Couriers please tells me its been on forwarded to Toll Ipec & gave me a tracking no, so i called Toll, they have no record of it, i called Couriers please back & a different girl tells me its in their depot & will be sent to another carrier & i will get it Monday now, So far its taken from Wednesday till Monday to get an item from Brisbane to Toowoomba & that's IF it arrives on Monday. My opinion, use ANYONE but couriers please.