Coupons.com / Dowloading of Software

DO NOT download Coupons.com software. Their software is set-up to corrupt any PDF software on your computer. Six times now I have tried to download the coupons.com software and six times now it has destroyed my Adobe PDF software on my computer. If their software is doing this to my PDF software, I have to question what else it's doing on my computer. As far as I'm concerned, a company should not hack someone's computer for them to download a coupon - which is what this company is doing. BE WARNED you risk the chance of having software corrupted on your computer if you download anything from Coupons.com.

Co
Feb 17, 2014

More Coupons.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fo
      29th of Aug, 2011
    Coupons.com - No reputable company would indulge in this behavior
    Coupons.com
    coupons.com

Coupons.com wanted to install software on my computer in order to print the coupons. Since every other online coupon I have ever found just printed straight from my browser I cannot help but think that there is some other purpose to this software. I admit I have no evidence to support this, but I think that this is tracking software - which is classified as malware. If I am correct, no reputable company would indulge in this behavior.

• Mi
      17th of Sep, 2012
    Coupons.com - I am very disappointed with coupons.com
    Coupons.com
    coupons.com

I am very disappointed with coupons.com because my laptop got hooked up with virus and I cannot get it booted up again anymore. The virus is believed to come from the software that you need to install before you can get the coupons printed out. I just want to cry now!

• Ti
      8th of Jun, 2014

You say I have reached my limit on some coupons but they never did print others on the same page did but not all of them printed I'm very upset I'm on Disability and depend on my coupons. Is there anything that can be done like reset my coupons my E-mail is [protected]@gmail.com (PLEASE HELP) Tina Nielsen