[Resolved] CouponCabin / cashback via amazon gift card
I was sent an email on June 1, 2017 that I would be receiving my Amazon gift card via email. I never received it. I have been receiving the same form emails from Coupon Cabin stating that it will be emailed to me within the next hour. However, I received nothing. I checked all folders on my email. I requested a customer service phone number, and that request was ignored. I am tired of being given the run around when clearly they are not emailing my cashback.
Sam J. (CouponCabin)
Jun 19, 09:45 CDT
Your gift card has been reissued the gift card to the email address, , and should be emailed to you within the next hour. Please be on the lookout for an email with a title of “Here is your Amazon Gift Card.” If you don’t see it in your inbox, please also check your Bulk, SPAM or Junk folders since sometimes these emails get misdirected.
Head of Customer Success
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2017
As we've said in our notes, not seeing a gift card make it to an email account has never happened before. We're doing our very best to help you, please just be patient with us while we work on things.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - they did not refund me and blocked my ip!! 
- CouponCabin - access restricted
- CouponCabin - account deactivated with over $230 cashback pending
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - account disabled
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - deactivated my account claiming I had several 
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - blocked account/ failure to pay