[Resolved] CouponCabin / cashback via amazon gift card

Whiting, IN, United States Review updated:

I was sent an email on June 1, 2017 that I would be receiving my Amazon gift card via email. I never received it. I have been receiving the same form emails from Coupon Cabin stating that it will be emailed to me within the next hour. However, I received nothing. I checked all folders on my email. I requested a customer service phone number, and that request was ignored. I am tired of being given the run around when clearly they are not emailing my cashback.

Sam J. (CouponCabin)
Jun 19, 09:45 CDT

Hi,

Your gift card has been reissued the gift card to the email address, , and should be emailed to you within the next hour. Please be on the lookout for an email with a title of “Here is your Amazon Gift Card.” If you don’t see it in your inbox, please also check your Bulk, SPAM or Junk folders since sometimes these emails get misdirected.

Sincerely,

Sam J.
Head of Customer Success

Resolution statement

CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2017
Hi, Sabrina.

As we've said in our notes, not seeing a gift card make it to an email account has never happened before. We're doing our very best to help you, please just be patient with us while we work on things.
Sa
Jun 19, 2017

Comments

Sa
  19th of Jun, 2017
Coupon Cabin is now working on resolving this issue. I appreciate their effort.
Te
  21st of Aug, 2017
I made a purchase on July 26th and have not been able to get my rebate yet. Back to using Ebates. At least they deliver what they promise.

CouponCabin Logo CouponCabin