CouponCabin / cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable

Whiting, IN, US Review updated:

They made my account inactive 1 week before rewards were to be paid out. I've emailed 10 times and have gotten 2 generic responses saying terms were violated. I've questioned many times how I violated a policy when I used there service one time and have yet to receive an answer. I can guarantee you this is a scam as I'm a 33 year old female who used there service one time for CallawayPreowned and never violated any terms of the agreement and this is the only cashback program I've tried. Just a warning it's not about the reward it's the principle these crooks making money off the people then saying were the ones corrupt. Shame

Am
Nov 29, 2016

Comments

• Sc
      Nov 29, 2016

CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cashback as possible to our members. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close these accounts. We are in the process of refunding the commission we earned on your order back to the store, so please know that it’s not our intent to make a profit on this.

Tracy
    Manager of Customer Service
    CouponCabin.com

• Sc
      Nov 29, 2016

CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cashabck as possible to our members. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close these accounts. We are in the process of refunding the commission we earned on your order back to the store, so please know that it’s not our intent to make a profit on this.

Marc
    Head of Customer Service
    CouponCabin.com

• Am
      Nov 29, 2016

@Scott Kluth Marc and Tracy seem to have generic responses to respectful issues. If the account was used once for one reward how in detail were the rules broken? You seem have the responses that give no detail which does seem a bit fishy. If someone is asking how a rule was violated what's wrong with giving an explanation if there's nothing to hide? Scam

• Su
      Aug 03, 2017

The complaints are real. No explanation given for closing the account and forfeiting all earned money. Boycott and try TooCashBack whose rates are typically higher anyway.