[Resolved] CouponCabin / access restricted

5/29/2018. I have been using coupon cabin since december and have had not complaints then I recommended my daughter to the site while she was visiting. She connected to our wifi in our house while she was here. Now I can't log into couponcabin with my computer and my account is locked and disabled. We contacted them to explain but, no response.

I have about $300 pending! I love the site but am so upset. How can anyone recommend a site if they get blocked by doing so? I would like not only my pending cashback but also to be able to use the site again.

• Resolution statement

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2018

Hello,

Your violation of the terms and conditions was explained to you in an email reply from us on 5/29/2018 and again on 5/30/18. Your account and another CouponCabin Members' account were identified as accessing their accounts on the same computer network/IP address, and also having redeemed offers marked as for "Members Only.” Due to this violation of the terms and conditions of CouponCabin’s Cash Back program, your account has been permanently closed. Also, under **Important Note** on the “Members Only" popup window that was displayed after you clicked the offer, it read:

"A single account per household or computer network/IP address may claim offers marked as having limited quantities for "Members Only."

We also provided you with specific details of the offer that you claimed and the IP Address of the violation.

It's also important to note that per the terms you agreed to when creating your CouponCabin account, all cash back in your account is 100% forfeited based on your violation of terms, however, please note that in our last response we offered to pay the pending amount of cash back in your account.

Your account has been permanently closed and cannot be reopened.

Cf