Couples Resort / Ocho Rios Jamaica / Service and resort itself sucks!
1. Upon arrival to our room, we discovered that there were ants in our bed, in fact, the room was swarming with them. We contacted Guest Services immediately. Guest services wanted to spray pesticide. I refused because I am allergic to pesticide. Upon my refusal, I was given another room within a few hours. The new room did not have an ant problem but had a flying cockroach in the room. Photograph available if needed.
2. Minor requests for food were denied, including listed menu items which we were told were not available.
3. Many of the promised services that were part of the holiday package and costs were not available such as Scuba Diving. We enquired only to find that it was fully booked for the entire week, with a waiting list.
4. On many occasions when we enquired for the holiday package services we were sent to different locations, only to find that we had been sent to the wrong desk/location. By the time we tracked down where the staff should have sent us. The activity was either fully booked or left for the day.
5. The no tipping policy was not followed on multiple occasions.
6. The shuttle from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios was 2.5 hours and did not have a rest stop.
I have booked with MLT Worry Free Vacations on other occasions and have come to expect a high standard of Holiday and entertainment enjoyment. I most definitely did not have it on this trip. All of my comments were included on the comment card turned in at check out to management.