County Imports / bms tiger 150cc scooter

1 Clovis, CA, United States Review updated:

2-25-09 I ordered a phantom 150cc scooter. 2-27-09 I paid with a bank issued cashiers check, 3-19-09 I recieved the wrong scooter a bms bemine scooter and the wrong color. I called them that night and the next day they didn't have much to say about it or help me out. 3-21-09 I walked down to talk to them wth not much better results. 3-22-09 Itried to put this scooter together since was running out of options and this was supposed to be my only transpertation for my two jobs and thier were parts missing for the wheel. I talked to John at the shop he sad he would order the parts. I called the parts place in Altadena, Ca to check on the parts. They refused to ship them to the shop without pictures of the scooter. Since don't own a camera and the shop placed the order to be delivered thier this was pretty rediculous. 3-28-09 I made arrangements with them to swap out a demo model from the shop. 4-2-09 I had to call them to confirm that they were coming to swap out scooters. The other scooter didn't pass the PDI test. I got 2 stories from them # 1 was the battery or somthing wasn't holding a charge.` 4-4-09 I wen't back to the shop to swap out for a differen't model all of a sudden it had passed the PDI test and it was a muffler problem. They would run it through the PDI test again on Monday 4-6-09 because their truck wouldn't start so they couldn't transport it at that time. 4-6-09 I called them because they were not on time for the swap out again.John picked me ip and the bemine scooter. They were finishing up the PDI test when I got their. After it passed the PDI test THEY SWAPPED OUT THE BATTERY. The scooter would then die out after 2 miles every time wth the remote start. I recharged it on the charger all night. 4-7-09 Scooter wouldn't start, dead battery. I called them they said to put it on a trckle charger. I drove it to work and after a 4hour shift the scooter would NOT START even after I charged it at work on the small charger from 12:30 - 5:30pm. I was stuck at work and everybody else had left for the day. I left it locked up and charged it all night on the small charger. It would still NOT START in the morning 7:45am. 4-15-09 Charged it all night at work on the trickle charge. 4-16-09 scooter started but died before warm-up was completed. Aco-worker went to the shop with me with a rough draft for the BBB and Matthew arranged for them to pick the scooter up from my job to have it fixed. John was VERY RUDE and LAUGHED when I asked if they would replace the battery now. Bonnie said she would check the battery for me and fix whatever was wrong with it.(Matthew wasn't working their 2 days later ) . After 2 weeks Bonnie had still not call me back about the battery. 4-28-09 My co-workers husband went to the shop. Allof a sudden the scooter was ready and they had put TOO BIG OF A BATTERY IN. I went to the shop and they had to pull 3 ATVs out of the way to get to my scooter. It was still dying every 2 miles on the remote the start. 5-7-09 Went back to the shop. Bonnie will now order a new starter Problems with the relay on the remote starter. 5-28-09 Bonnie said new starter still not in. 6-4-09 new starter FINALLY in. 6-8-09 Bonnie replaced new starter I brought my trunk down for her to install along with starter. Trunk was missing apart she didn't have correct part at the shop. She wold order the missing part and hold the trunk for me till the part came in ( I was having to carry the parts in 100 degree weather 6 blocks back and forth ). 6-23-09 New starter was cutting out between 1-1/2 miles. Bonne scheduled appt. to go over ALL ELECTRICAL SYSTEM and trunk part should be in. Appt. set for 7-13-09 they stillhad my trunk. 7-10-09 Went down to shop OUT OF BUISNESS sign on door. I called JOHN at the shop # asked him if I could get my trunk back HE LAUGHED AND SAID NO!!! Then hung up on me. JOHN is a NON CARING INDIVIDUAL WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!! I still have a scooter I can't ride anywhere. IF ANYONE IS FILING A LAW SUIT PLEASE INCLUDE ME!!! Chris at triciabradbrook@yahoo.com !!!

Comments

26th of Nov, 2009

i understand completely...i have my own issue with this company and have turned them over to the better business bureau

• Sc
      2nd of Jan, 2010

Don't be agravated by your previous Chinese motorsport experience, change it! We at scrappydogscooters.com are committed to customer service and realistic pricing. We stock many parts for chinese vehicles, and ship them right the same day. We guarantee satisfaction fully and completely. We are a Las Vegas all American company, seeking to help good ol' Americans just wanting a good product at a good price. Is that too much to ask? Call 702-689-9266 or email at service@scrappydogscooters.com to see if we can help you with your scooter, atv, or motorcycle parts needs.

• Dk
      1st of Jul, 2011

Sounds typical of California dealers, I got a Tank scooter from Rabbit Scooters (.com) in 2007. They were the worst. I had a lemon and they knew and would do NOTHING to rectify the situation. When I started talking warranty and lawyers things changed dramatically.
    If you have a warranty they have to fix everything as if it were like it were brand spanking perfectly new, and until they do they are in breach of contract. If you are in walking distance of them bring large men with and make ALOT of noise.

• Ap
      16th of Jul, 2013

I have been calling since May and have not yet received my windshield, any return call, or email. I don't want to do business with them any longer I just want the BBB to do something about the way the rip me off. I want the money that I paid for the windshield and the life time motor returned to me.

April